• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Corexx´ Terrain Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Last ones my favorite, whered you get those models for the castle they increase the wow factor of the screenshot tenfold

Castlemodels are made by xXm0rpH3usXx.
But they aren´t open source yet.

Attachments

• MorpheusModels.jpg
    MorpheusModels.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 151
Level 7
He still lives! Anything new for us Corexx?

Unfornately not really much.
I tried to make good-looking landscapingscreens with highressstuff ( the first & second picture ) but I failed.

The three other screens are WIP from "NeratiaRPG" again.
Maybe I´ll working on some new no-highress screens if the next Terrain-Content on Hive starts.

Lacking good ideas and motivation. :S

Attachments

• Felsfestung01.jpg
    Felsfestung01.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 126
  • LightningTower01.jpg
    LightningTower01.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 139
  • Neratia_WIP_051.jpg
    Neratia_WIP_051.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 157
  • Neratia_WIP_052.jpg
    Neratia_WIP_052.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Neratia_WIP_055.jpg
    Neratia_WIP_055.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 106
Level 34
Unfornately not really much.
I tried to make good-looking landscapingscreens with highressstuff ( the first & second picture ) but I failed.

The three other screens are WIP from "NeratiaRPG" again.
Maybe I´ll working on some new no-highress screens if the next Terrain-Content on Hive starts.

Lacking good ideas and motivation. :S
You and me both.

Love the last two the most; they could represent the Goddard City of Lineage in a custom RPG map. Well done for the rest; the crystals one is a bit overdone and bland and those with the cities is just a quick placement of the doodads (well at least they seem to); you have your own style though and i respect it, i just think that some needed more work. Good job :)

Edit: How can you make such a tall terrain cliff? :( (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/838113-post106.html)

Status
Not open for further replies.