• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cooljoesmith's Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I made this in a few hours, and not done yet, but i thought this looked cool

EDIT:10/17(new pic, added attachment to main post)
GraveyardWIP.jpg

seaveiwWIP.jpg

Edit: 10/18(new pic)
newview.jpg

If you had not figured it out yet, all the screen shots are from the same map...

Edit: 10/18(later in the day)
HousesWIP.jpg

Edit: 10/20
corrador.jpg

corrador2.jpg

(later on)
storehall.jpg

Edit: 10/21(new pic)
courtyard.jpg

Edit: 10/30(new pic)
Innergarden.jpg

cathedral.jpg

Attachments

• GraveyardWIP.jpg
    GraveyardWIP.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Level 34
I agree with Nuke. You need to change the fog. I would suggest putting shrubs around the trees, and using a little height variation on the area by the building. The river lacks a lot. You need to add river ruses, rocks, shrubs, and cattails. Maybe a couple of farm doodads near the building as well.

Level 5
like i said it is not done, and i did not feel like put all the grass in yet, i wanted a yellow-ish fog to give it a Warm feeling like ragingspeedhorn said, and if you cant tell, there is a grave yard in the distance

I hope to be adding more screens soon

EDIT: the doodads can all be found on Wc3 campains

Level 34
That is so true demonsofdante. Although not everywhere. The forests like Ashenvale, and STV are well made.

Status
Not open for further replies.