1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Coolest dream ever!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jargalhurts, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    I've readed in newspaper once that some guy smoked weed, after what he had a halucinations that he's wife is a dolphin and then complained to police that this weed has LSD or something... so the question is: do you smoke LSD weed too?

Oh, and forgot to tell I'm calling Pyritie to help his little furry friend close this thread.

2. The_Taxidermist

The_Taxidermist

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Man don't you guys hate it when your boning some hot chick and she just turns into a total bitch at the end?

3. Elenai

Elenai

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    hmmmn...

Beware of what you are letting into your life. The girl is quite possibly a representative of a hunter, a trickster, mischievous in a bad way, and if you let the girl (I am not sure if she is a symbol of something, or quite literally that girl) into your life for even a little while, she'll remain (give an inch, she'll take a mile), and you will end up regretting it, it is highly possible she'll end up being a "bitch" quite literally, even if your mother/family/friends approve.

So this is either a warning to yourself not to get involved in something that is coming up into your life (you yourself will probably know more about what it really means, or what this really is), because it will not bode well for you. Or a warning not to get involved with the literal girl (if she is someone you have a crush on)

Just be careful, vigilant, and don't put down your guard.

EDIT: LOL for The Taxidermist, rather concise summary posted before mine xD *high-fives*

4. Teh_Ephy

Teh_Ephy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Or, he just had a weird dream. My dreams never make any sense at all, and are clearly just products of my imagination being hyperactive.

5. Arowanna

Arowanna

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    All these dreams...
    When I dream, which is 4-5 times every year, I dream about death >.>
    Which kinda sucks, real bad...

No shit Sherlock? xD
    There's always something fucked up in my mind, I'll give you that :)

Off-Topic:
    You're from Sweden, right? :)

6. WILL THE ALMIGHTY

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Dear Hive,

Please stop sharing your weirdass dreams in the OT section. We don't want to know if you boned a hot chick who turned into a dog or if you had a revelation from Xenu that you are to cleans the world of Tom Cruise. Seriously, nobody gives a shit and dreams don't mean shit.

Thank you.

7. Arowanna

Arowanna

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Will, to be honest, OT is made for this kinda a stuff, right?
    Or am I totally wrong here? And I know 99% don't give a shit,
    but personally thing the OT (just as YouTube and things alike)
    is the perfect time-waster because of this :p

Sorry if I'm wrong Will, but that's just my opinion.

8. GregerTheGreat

GregerTheGreat

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, I think its quite interesting to read about someones dreams. And yes, some people think its interesting, and dreams DO mean something. There is a whole science just about dreams. OT exists for these kind of threads.

9. TwistedImage

TwistedImage

Resources:
    Resources:
    All dreams make sense in a way, I believe. Try analyzing them closer.

@OP: That dream is fucked up. You probably just have a crush on that girl and happen to be a furry. Also, sex with a dog-girl does not go well together with a Heroes game.

10. Anachron

Anachron

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    There is no dream which means nothing.
    I for example dream also very wild, but hours, weeks, months or even years later it all makes a dream.

I somehow experience most of the stuff I dream, so I am kinda confused when I have crazy dreams at night.

Although, to your problem, I fully agree with Elenai.

11. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think Wilddwarf dreamt about you Kimbo..

12. Kingz

Kingz

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I seriously sometimes dream stuff that happens in the future, but i only remember bits since i forget almost every dream i have upon waking up...

I get the deja-vu effect about every 2 weeks or so when i remember a thing i am doing atm which dreamt some time ago...

Dunno i might just be tripping, who knows...

@The topic

I would say this:

1.You are playing too much computer games.
    2.You have a crush on the girl but you are afraid(or too shy) to come in contact with her.

Those are my 2 bits.

13. Midnighters

Midnighters

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There is a name for those types of dreams, but I cannot remember the name, I have the same thing, though I can remember them and usually avoid what would happen, since my dreams like that are usually of harmful/fatal things to me.

14. WILL THE ALMIGHTY

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Maybe we should have a dream log thread.

15. BlinkforFear

BlinkforFear

Resources:
    Resources:
    LOL !!!! wilddwarf.... who do you get your acid from man? your dealer gives you some messed up shit man. Its suppose to take you to your happy place, not some messed up world where chicks turn into bitches in... oh wait never mind that happens all the time.

16. Anachron

Anachron

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    You can have crazy dreams without any drugs and/or you being crazy.
    It has nothing to do with drugs and your personality at all.

To bad that every noob feels like commenting on something he doesn't know anything about.

17. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually dreams are just imagination and they don't make any sence altough sometimes (For me too) they might predict something and, well, if you belive that your dream means something, in my oppinion its something like this: you love a girl, but you are scared that if you will become too close to her it might turn out you have nothing in common with her and you'll have to split up or maybe your life with her will be booring/problematic.

18. Pyritie

Pyritie

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  19. BlinkforFear

BlinkforFear

Resources:
    Resources:
    ... read my avatar... and learn what a simple joke is. Also learn what the other definition of bitch is, then you might get it...

20. Ziggen

Ziggen

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The exact same thing has recently begun happening to me. Like three times now I've had deja-vu, it's so strange. Last time (was tuesday this week), two people had a conversation near me so I heard what they were talking about (I know who they are so they were not complete strangers), and I felt like I sometime ago heard them talk about the exact same thing. It was quite a long conversation and I recognized almost everything. :S But it was just that, the rest of the day was not deja-vu. Kinda scary.