• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coolest dream ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I know it's early, but...

I just had this most bizarre dream. I'm sleeping in my bed, and a girl appears there. She's someone I know from school. She asks me if there's such a thing as "neutral". I say "There is in Dungeons and Dragons, but I don't know about in real life." She tells me she wants to be a "sacred evil", which apparently means she has a favored enemy that she hunts. Anyway, I let her sleep in my bed. I tell her that she has to leave pretty early, but she's fast asleep. I hold her, then go on top of her (she's wearing a g-string), then she turns into a dog. This makes a bit of sense, since she was doing magic tricks earlier. Anyway, I pet the dog and immediately it becomes morning. My mom comes in and says ""cute dog" or something and that it's time to leave.

Now I know I've this dream before. A girl sleeps in my bed, then in the morning she turns into a dog. Except I think I had sex with her in the other dream. Which is one of the reasons I'm disappointed that this time she turns into a dog before I can do anything with her.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You didn't see the humongous rainbow announcement, did you?

Level 6
I quote "This forum is reserved for any mumbo jumbo and hocus pocus, nonesense irrotence or your special interests that doesn't suit any other forum. The general site rules still apply however! Keep it clean!"

This would be in the nonsense category. And besides, this is a problem. I don't want to go back to sleep. I'm scared. What does this dream mean?

Level 27
I've readed in newspaper once that some guy smoked weed, after what he had a halucinations that he's wife is a dolphin and then complained to police that this weed has LSD or something... so the question is: do you smoke LSD weed too?

Oh, and forgot to tell I'm calling Pyritie to help his little furry friend close this thread.

Level 35
hmmmn...

Beware of what you are letting into your life. The girl is quite possibly a representative of a hunter, a trickster, mischievous in a bad way, and if you let the girl (I am not sure if she is a symbol of something, or quite literally that girl) into your life for even a little while, she'll remain (give an inch, she'll take a mile), and you will end up regretting it, it is highly possible she'll end up being a "bitch" quite literally, even if your mother/family/friends approve.

So this is either a warning to yourself not to get involved in something that is coming up into your life (you yourself will probably know more about what it really means, or what this really is), because it will not bode well for you. Or a warning not to get involved with the literal girl (if she is someone you have a crush on)

Just be careful, vigilant, and don't put down your guard.

EDIT: LOL for The Taxidermist, rather concise summary posted before mine xD *high-fives*

Level 24
Or, he just had a weird dream. My dreams never make any sense at all, and are clearly just products of my imagination being hyperactive.

Level 25
All these dreams...
When I dream, which is 4-5 times every year, I dream about death >.>
Which kinda sucks, real bad...

I think dreams should be taken seriously though, if your dreams are fucked up, something is wrong. I think.
No shit Sherlock? xD
There's always something fucked up in my mind, I'll give you that :)

I've readed in newspaper once that some guy smoked weed, after what he had a halucinations that he's wife is a dolphin and then complained to police that this weed has LSD or something... so the question is: do you smoke LSD weed too?

Oh, and forgot to tell I'm calling Pyritie to help his little furry friend close this thread.
Off-Topic:
You're from Sweden, right? :)

Level 3
Dear Hive,

Please stop sharing your weirdass dreams in the OT section. We don't want to know if you boned a hot chick who turned into a dog or if you had a revelation from Xenu that you are to cleans the world of Tom Cruise. Seriously, nobody gives a shit and dreams don't mean shit.

Thank you.

Well, I think its quite interesting to read about someones dreams. And yes, some people think its interesting, and dreams DO mean something. There is a whole science just about dreams. OT exists for these kind of threads.

Level 13
Or, he just had a weird dream. My dreams never make any sense at all, and are clearly just products of my imagination being hyperactive.

All dreams make sense in a way, I believe. Try analyzing them closer.

@OP: That dream is fucked up. You probably just have a crush on that girl and happen to be a furry. Also, sex with a dog-girl does not go well together with a Heroes game.

Level 25
I seriously sometimes dream stuff that happens in the future, but i only remember bits since i forget almost every dream i have upon waking up...

I get the deja-vu effect about every 2 weeks or so when i remember a thing i am doing atm which dreamt some time ago...

Dunno i might just be tripping, who knows...

@The topic

I would say this:

1.You are playing too much computer games.
2.You have a crush on the girl but you are afraid(or too shy) to come in contact with her.

Those are my 2 bits.

I seriously sometimes dream stuff that happens in the future, but i only remember bits since i forget almost every dream i have upon waking up...

I get the deja-vu effect about every 2 weeks or so when i remember a thing i am doing atm which dreamt some time ago...

Dunno i might just be tripping, who knows...

There is a name for those types of dreams, but I cannot remember the name, I have the same thing, though I can remember them and usually avoid what would happen, since my dreams like that are usually of harmful/fatal things to me.

Level 6
LOL !!!! wilddwarf.... who do you get your acid from man? your dealer gives you some messed up shit man. Its suppose to take you to your happy place, not some messed up world where chicks turn into bitches in... oh wait never mind that happens all the time.

Level 27
Actually dreams are just imagination and they don't make any sence altough sometimes (For me too) they might predict something and, well, if you belive that your dream means something, in my oppinion its something like this: you love a girl, but you are scared that if you will become too close to her it might turn out you have nothing in common with her and you'll have to split up or maybe your life with her will be booring/problematic.

Level 6
You can have crazy dreams without any drugs and/or you being crazy.
It has nothing to do with drugs and your personality at all.

To bad that every noob feels like commenting on something he doesn't know anything about.

... read my avatar... and learn what a simple joke is. Also learn what the other definition of bitch is, then you might get it...

Level 10

The exact same thing has recently begun happening to me. Like three times now I've had deja-vu, it's so strange. Last time (was tuesday this week), two people had a conversation near me so I heard what they were talking about (I know who they are so they were not complete strangers), and I felt like I sometime ago heard them talk about the exact same thing. It was quite a long conversation and I recognized almost everything. :S But it was just that, the rest of the day was not deja-vu. Kinda scary.

Level 10
Déjà vu is actually when your brain accidentally puts an experience in the long term memory part of your brain before the short term one, making you feel like you've experienced it before because to your brain, you have. Déjà vu could also be something that happened in your dream then in real life too but, the ladder is the most supported theory so far...

Level 5
Coolest dream ever!

Mine had bunnies in it.

holy20shit20cute20bunnies.jpg

Aren't they cuuute?

Status
Not open for further replies.