• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Contest II] Art - Bunnies in love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Anyways, this thread is not for such discussions, it's all about WiPs ^^

I have no idea how he did it, but somehow Juno managed to get a militaristic bunny unit on T.h.u.m.p.e.r.'s side, kudos to you mr. cat :)
174866-albums3368-picture67522.jpg

Level 19
We'll see about that.. :)
Anyways, you know me - no drawing without advertising. You guys should totally join the awzum roleplay "Avataria #2", and the map project HHH so that we can progress faster and soon move on to some fun teamed BETA testing ^^
Oh, and the Legion King sent us a picture of himself saying "Happy Easter" - sweet as always :3
174866-albums3368-picture67532.jpg

Level 18
I'll probably rework the eye. I'm not too happy with it. Not that it wouldn't be totally sketchy anyways. Tomorrow will be a busy day.

And even though I said that I'll draw everyone, it doesn't mean EVERYONE, if there are people that are "a part of this" and have liek one or two messages posted. Well, you're not in it.

Level 19
Oh damn, won't make it, I'm starting to get very social weekdays, with people that don't even smoke weed, and I don't really wanna oppose that evolution :)
But I'll finish the drawing whenever I have the time anyways, just for the fun of it :)

Level 19
Personally, I don't mind the Easter theme, but I think the way it was managed was done wrong - simply because it gave too little time for each contest, but of course that's just my personal opinion. Sent you a VM suggestion for next theme, master vKael :)

Status
Not open for further replies.