• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Contest - Bossfight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
well heres a WIP

Attachments

• First WIP.jpg
    First WIP.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 179
Level 19
well heres a WIP

Nice.
For the terrain I would suggest this though.
1) lower some of the small spires a littlebit, some of them have those little annoying ugly rocks comming from above the terrain.
2) Make the lava look a bit more realistic, try something out. I remember Raid1000 once made a great terrain of how hell looks like with cool looking lava.
3) I would change the colour of the skull pile doodad to something like 175, 175, 175. They are too white to be realistic:D
4) I would add more rocks and less spires. Try to use the Lordaeron Summer rocks, scale them up a bit and recolour them a littlebit so they look darker and a bit redish. Think that looks quite cool.

Remind that this are just suggestions:D Couldn't find any really major flaws. Though the lava could use a littlebit more work however I know lava is a pain in the ass to make it look cool.

Keep it up!

Level 13
I might be going to bail on this contest, due to 2 aspects.
My own aspiration in completing this map (seems like the contest/challenge is a bit dead).
And the amount of time and energy that still has to be put in this map is in comparison with my timeleft too much, and I still have to complete a cinematic that was beta launched quite a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.