• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Consoles and Games you Own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
MY PC CAN EMULATE MOST CONSOLES MWAHAHAHAHARRR :insert pirate prinny here:

I'm not into consoles, but we have ps2, psp and wii which all of them have their problems T^T

ps2: selective on what games it can play. I can't play my favorite persona 3 & 4 there
psp: analog stick always broken, still broken even if it's "fixed"
wii: never played, sensor bar broken, warranty already voided (lucky me)

Level 14
I have over 3000 separate games across various different consoles and my PC, so there's too many to name. Instead I'll just tell you guys which consoles I have:

Custom built PC gaming rig I made myself
Playstation One
Playstation Two
Playstation Three
Playstation Four
Xbox 360
Xbox One
Wii U
Wii
Gamecube
Retron 5 (Plays a multitude of consoles)
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance SP
Nintendo DS
Nintendo 3DS
Playstation Portable

I used to have quite a bit more consoles (including the PS Vita, Xbox original, and several others) but due to financial reasons I had to sell them (gotta pay rent somehow lol)

Level 1
I've got myself a PS4 with on a side at once as i've read it should be done, if you don't want your games to patched for hours. I dunno how it used to be without it, but my RDR 2 started from 30 minutes i've ran the update. Assuming it comes with extra data 60gb blue ray CD, it has a lot to install.

Level 7
I dont have much that I owned. Basically I just like few of the games and Im always stick to them, they are my favourite games of all.

PC

1. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (All Series)
  2. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2
  3. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2 Retribution
  4. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3**
  5. Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor Martyr**
  6. Warhammer 40,000: Space Hulk DeathWing**
PS3 (I dont have console)
  1. God of War Ascension
PS4
  1. Batman Arkham Knight*
  2. Injustice 2

* - Played half way
** - Just bought, not started playing yet.

Level 21
I dont have much that I owned. Basically I just like few of the games and Im always stick to them, they are my favourite games of all.

PC

1. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (All Series)
  2. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2
  3. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2 Retribution
  4. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3**
  5. Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor Martyr**
  6. Warhammer 40,000: Space Hulk DeathWing**
PS3 (I dont have console)
  1. God of War Ascension
PS4
  1. Batman Arkham Knight*
  2. Injustice 2

* - Played half way
** - Just bought, not started playing yet.

Sorry man, that you bought DoW 3. The game is a stain upon the DOW franchise :/.

Level 21
Why did you say so? Can you please explain to me in details?

Yes.

Dawn of War 3 literally strips everything away that was great in DoW 1 and 2.

Cons:

-It has a very "starcraft"-ish style. (too clean, no grit)

-The campaign is linear.

-Units are extremely simplified (no different defense types, every unit has the same armor type which makes vehicles really weak)
  • Not many units are available
  • Units do not have any interesting abilities
  • Vehicles take the same damage from Units (there is no real "tank breaker weapons")
  • Flavor of Units is really boring. No interesting units like we had before
-Vehicles are now exclusively Special Units, same as Heroes. That means you cannot have much more than like 2 Vehicles anymore. You have a fixed amount of points you can invest in special units. You have to select your special units BEFORE the match.

-No "finishing" attacks anymore.

-The base multiplayer is a shitty MOBA mode, that is completely unbalanced. (At the start, there was only that MOBA mode, dunno if there are more now)

-Basebuilding is really uninteresting

-Relic also abandoned DoW 3 because it pretty much failed. You can google that. So no real patches.

Level 7
Yes.

Dawn of War 3 literally strips everything away that was great in DoW 1 and 2.

Cons:

-It has a very "starcraft"-ish style. (too clean, no grit)

-The campaign is linear.

-Units are extremely simplified (no different defense types, every unit has the same armor type which makes vehicles really weak)
  • Not many units are available
  • Units do not have any interesting abilities
  • Vehicles take the same damage from Units (there is no real "tank breaker weapons")
  • Flavor of Units is really boring. No interesting units like we had before
-Vehicles are now exclusively Special Units, same as Heroes. That means you cannot have much more than like 2 Vehicles anymore. You have a fixed amount of points you can invest in special units. You have to select your special units BEFORE the match.

-No "finishing" attacks anymore.

-The base multiplayer is a shitty MOBA mode, that is completely unbalanced. (At the start, there was only that MOBA mode, dunno if there are more now)

-Basebuilding is really uninteresting

-Relic also abandoned DoW 3 because it pretty much failed. You can google that. So no real patches.

Its so boring in this case. So it won't has master crafted armor, master crafted things, relay capturing and such anymore?

What a failure.I told it was the same as Dow2, so interesting as u can switch from good to corrupted and having different ending, special master crafted armor and so on

Level 21
Its so boring in this case. So it won't has master crafted armor, master crafted things, relay capturing and such anymore?

What a failure.I told it was the same as Dow2, so interesting as u can switch from good to corrupted and having different ending, special master crafted armor and so on

Yeah. From what I have seen you cannot even equip your campaign characters anymore.

Just check it out yourself. I was disappointed after the tutorial and the first mission. It's a joke.

There are not even unique upgrades per race anymore.

Level 7
Yeah. From what I have seen you cannot even equip your campaign characters anymore.

Just check it out yourself. I was disappointed after the tutorial and the first mission. It's a joke.

There are not even unique upgrades per race anymore.

Yeah, I will go to check. But I will not put as high expectation as before you told me. Thank you very much

Level 14
I had to sell a lot of my modern consoles to pay rent, but I still have a good amount of consoles.

- My gaming rig
- Playstation 2
- Playstation 1
- Xbox 360
- Nintendo 64
- Nintendo Wii
- Nintendo 3DS
- Gameboy Advance SP
- Gameboy Color
- Gameboy Pocket
- Nintendo Gamecube
- Nintendo DS
- Older laptop (for games not compatible with my modern rig)

Status
Not open for further replies.