• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Conqueror 9.0

Conqueror9.0
Created by Urbase

Map Info:

In this map, you may rule your kingdom by any way, you can become a good lord or a bad lord you want. Build and design your city by your lord, and lead your army to victory, to defeat hostile kingdom or strong AI kingdom.

This map is a translation of map from urbase.net, the map's language is based on traditional chinese. If you meet any problem, you may mail to this mail [email protected], we will try to fix that problem as soon as possible.

Features:

In this map, players can not control most the units, all player can do is give the order for your lord to design your kingdom, and give the order for your army to fight with hostile kingdoms.

• SIM- Build your own kingdom, let the new people join your nation.
  • RTS- Command your army to destroy the enemies, and after you defeat the enemy, the enemy will become your ally and help you to attack other hostile kingdoms.
  • Support Computer AI- In every Mode, it will support some basic AI kingdom when you open a seat for compuer AI.
  • Collaboration/Against Mode- In Collaboration Mode, players should stand together to defeat the powerful hostile kingdom(Undead Earl or Knights Templar), and enemies will increase the strength every wave; In Against Mode, players should defeat every hostile kingdoms, and force them to join your kingdom.
  • Name of King- In this game, you may own a name for your lord, the reason is based on what you do.(For example: You lead your people hungry, you will get the name is called Tyrant.)

Some tips about map:

1. "Attack Command" of your hero can arm your citizens to the army.
2. Buildings will be on fire when no any nearby citizens there.
3. Children should be educated.
4. No really loser in this map.

Screenshots:

Your own kingdom:

p1_zps549bcc9b.png

Mobilization:

p2_zps6c9e20de.png

Battle:

p3_zps2443c234.png

Change Log:

fixed:
  • Fix the problem of renaming kingdom grammar
  • Fix the bug of ally can control units
  • Fix the problem that clicking units quickly causing the unit cap is not able to release
  • And so on
Added:
  • New natural camp: Ranger Camp
  • New setting for the wall, after finish the building will not give any special buff when the enemy appear near that wall
  • New setting for income limit, kingdom will not gain more than limits (gold:1000, food: 500) every turn (might be 7 sec)
  • And so on
tuning:
  • Increase game tempo, reduce most of buildings constructing speed.

fixed:
  • Every kingdom can own only one military school
  • Remove some suspect trigger to reduce the computing requirement
  • Set the attack damage point of most of units to constant to reduce the computing
    requirement
  • Fix the bug of skills of Treasure House

fixed:
  • Increase the time of children for growing up
  • Increase the difficult for Collaboration Mode (Nomral、Hard and Nirvana)
  • And so on
Added:
  • New education system, citizens are able to be get skill and level up the skill
  • New building Treasure House, it can be built by Vast Public Works Construction Point
  • And so on

fixed:
  • Every kingdom can own only one military school
  • The mana cost and cd time of military school reduce
  • Citizens appear on house-style buildings nearby
  • The difficulty of Knights Templar increases
  • Children will grow up by time
  • The time cost of house-style's upgrade reduces
  • The time cost of college's upgrade reduces

fixed:
  • resize the map to 244*244 due to that whole map (256*256) might cause the game crash

fixed:
  • upload the correct version

fixed:
  • fix a endless loop when the AI is actived.

fixed:
  • fix the bug which will cause the game crashed.

fixed:
  • fix the bug that when build the kingdom on corner of map, then the game will be crashed.
  • add Yearning skill to Steles (wise lord only)

tuning:
  • higher hostile camps appear
  • the research of Barrack time speed up
  • the construction time of Barrack time speed up
  • the construction time of Castle time speed up
  • each Barrack only can summon one ranger
  • AI's defense strategy is more sensitive
  • the increasing's speed of resource of farmer and merchant is faster
  • increase range of Sale tax of market and Food tax of farm
  • increase the movement speed to the highest unitil the townhall is finished
add:
  • resize the map size in game from 170*170 to 256*256
  • player can let AI play player's kingdom by typing "-aion", and type "-aioff" to cancel AI.
  • In collaboration mode of knights templar, knights templar will release Dwarf Warriors join the battle to attack your kingdom.
  • archers will not crowded together
  • add Drunk skill to Tavern (madman lord only)
  • add Repair skill to Captain (wise lord only)
  • add Flag Presentation to Barrack
  • add new building Field Hospital in Vast Public Works Construction Point (warlord lord only)

fixed:
  • add new mechanism "Induce to Capitulate" in Against Mode
  • AI will try to use Induce to Capitulate for other hostile kingdom
  • increase the limit of resources of farmer and merchant
  • fix some bugs

fixed:
  • add new mechanism for citizen's increasing (when your satisfaction of people more than 50%, than +1 citizen as the bonus, more than 95% +2 citizens)
  • fix some bugs

fixed:
  • fix the display problem of Satisfaction
  • fix the display problem of victory
  • fix the problem of Barrack, it can be used to break the limit of population
  • relax the penalty of threshold when people are too close
  • adjust the condition of common king (get it difficulty )
  • add some new hostile camp in game (such as: camp of bandit, strange mine, huge spider nest, manor)

fixed:
  • fix bug on trigger (in addition player1, all players will not increase resource)

fixed:
  • add new controllable unit Captain
  • add information box for balance of gold and food
  • fix the problem of translation on Warlord (Dash)
  • and so on

fixed:
  • fix the problem of translation on trigger (Surrender of townhall)
  • fix the problem of translation on trigger (Common King)
  • fix the problem of translation on unit (Training Field of Beasts)

Added:
  • Translate from Traditional Chinese to English

Credits:

Resources:
Author's notes:

First time to upload and translate the map here, if I did something wrong or some mistakes, please let me know.
Thanks for your download or reading. ;)

Offical Web site of this map
If you want to leave some comments there, you may sign up or using template ID traveler(PW: traveler) there.

Keywords:
sim,rts,kingdom
Contents

Conqueror 9.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: StoPCampinGn00b Conqueror by General / Urbase RATINGS Scores[/COLOR]] Gameplay: 27/30 Terrain & Aesthetics: 13/20 Total Score: 40/50 Explanation[/COLOR]]5 Stars: 47+ 4 Stars: 40-47 3 Stars: 25-39 2 Stars: 10-24 1 Stars: 1-9...
Level 1
Dude, i love your map. there's only a few maps in the hive that attracts my attention. been playing with it with my little brother. i don't get tired of playing it over and over again. i just recently went back playing wc3. i'm so happy so see a new version of this map :) keep up the good work. i'm looking forward to future updates :D

Level 4
It's pretty easy to get enough gold for all the upgrades, in my opinion you should add more upgrades for troops/buildings.Since after some time you just have too much gold and there is no way to spend it all.

You could probably get knights+archers if you turned all the male peasants into nobles,you will need to have a good economy going though and probably warlord path chosen,spam castle spell too.

(Tip:Get merchants and spam buildings,there is no limit to how many income buildings you can make)

Thanks for your reply for me. That was a good answer.

Level 4
Dude, i love your map. there's only a few maps in the hive that attracts my attention. been playing with it with my little brother. i don't get tired of playing it over and over again. i just recently went back playing wc3. i'm so happy so see a new version of this map :) keep up the good work. i'm looking forward to future updates :D

Thanks for your comment, I glad to hear that your brother and you love this map. I will keep update and work hard on it.

Level 2
I like this map, the problem is the IA get buldings constructed like a cheater(if this was fixed ignore me)