• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] Computer Enemies recieve much more gold? O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi guys

i found a very old risk-map (ffa europe risk) in a very early version. it was fun to play so i decided to add a primitive ai to the map (aside some tweaking).

everything is working fine, except the gold. all players are treated the same. all code regarding money is "pick all players" or "for int a 1 to 12 player(int a)", but the AI kept overwhelming me with insanly large armies.
so i watched replays and found out, that the ai gets about 2-20 times more gold than i does. i have no frickn idea where this might come from (also tested diffrent difficulty settings; this did affect their gold, but still "easy" has much more gold than me.

wtf? is their something i should know about computer slot players?

if u want to have a look at the map, i would upload it.
thanks in advance

blackcud

Level 4
i found out "insane computer" recieves doubled gold amounts even triggered (e.g. add property) wtf...

still dont know where this bug came from, but now i got it removed... how? i "just" recoded everything that has to do with gold and producing units without using old code from the original map creator ;-)

please close

Status
Not open for further replies.