• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coming of the Horde 23.9

Coming of the Horde 23.9

Designed and built entirely by TheBronzeKnee (USeast)

A protected, multiplayer only map that blends elements of DOTA, Warcraft 3 Ladder, and siege maps (Helm's Deep), Coming of the Horde allows players to rewrite the history of the 1st and 2nd wars in Azeroth and Lordaeron.

Quite unique, addictive and refreshing in the current land of quickly made maps, Coming of the Horde was an idea that took two years to reach 1.0, built totally in secret. The map doesn't load slow or lag ingame, is fairly simple to play and has huge replay value. It takes about an hour to play a full game.

Enjoy.

[email protected]

Join the Coming of the Horde Discord Server!

23.9 Changelog

- Fixed the loading screen.
- Fixed an issue that allow unit limits to be ignored.
- Fixed the model of Garona.
- Fixed multiple bugs with Daelin's Anchor.
- Fixed multiple issues with Mara's Unity.
- Fixed multiple bugs with Zuluhed's Hellfire Blast.
- Fixed a bug with Tichondrius' Curse of the Nathrezim preventing item points being given or activating Libation of Blood on kills.
- Fixed a bug with Sylvanas' Hail of Arrows.
- Fixed a bug with Alleria's Arrow Storm.
- Fixed a bug with Maim's Slaughter that limited his cleave to 50%.
- Fixed a bug with Gelbin's Megaton Bomb.
- Fixed a bug with Defend for Stromgarde's Footmen .
- Fixed a bug with Gavinrad's Hammer of Light graphic.
- Fixed a bug with the Wisdom Carver.
- Fixed a bug with Dentag's Hellish Projectile.
- Fixed a bug with Death's Edge
- Fixed a bug with Glacial Shield
- Fixed a bug with the Blades of Agony
- Hellfire Blast now deals less damage, but it's cooldown has been reduced to 70 seconds from 170 seconds.
- Zuluhed's Dragon Mastery is now a passive and can no longer be casted on Dragons.
- Increased the damage of Zuluhed's Searing Egg by to 30/60/90/120 from 25/40/55/70.
- Increased the health of Searing Egg from 4 to 5.
- Antonidas can now target his Water Elementals with Crushing Wave to make stunning enemies easier (does not damage them).
- Unity now gives hit point regeneration instead of magic resistance.
- Increased the slow of Hail of Arrows to 35% from 20%.
- Slaughter no longer gives Maim damage reduction.
- Slaughter now gives Maim 50% lifesteal.
- Decreased the damage done by Maim's Smash to a single target from 4/5/6/7 damage per percent of health to 2/3/4/5.
- Smash now deals 90/150/210/270 AOE damage.
- Retailiate has been replaced by Defiance for Maim.
- Remade Muradin's Avatar, it now gives strength and armor instead of health and damage reduction.
- Muradin's Clobber damage now scales with strength.
- Remade Gul'dan's Finger of Death.
- Decreased the AOE of Gul'dan's Death and Decay.
- Death and Decay no longer deals damage to friendly units.
- Increased the damage of Mannaroth's Trample.
- Increased the damage, stun length and AOE of Mannoroth's Rain of Chaos.
- Mannoroth now drops an Infernal every time he kills a hero.
- Increased the strength given by Danath's Strength of Stromgarde to 15, 30, 45 from 14, 26, 38.
- Danath's Shield Bash now deals AOE damage (stun remains single target).
- Shield Bash damage now scales with strength.
- Increased the percentage bonus given by Thoras' Divine Strength to 6/12/18/24% from 5/10/15/20%.
- Thoras' Heroic Strike damage now scales with strength.
- Increased the movespeed slow of Heroic Strike from 5/10/15/20% to 10/20/30/40%.
- Aegwynn's Necklace is now immune to Death's Edge.
- When active, Llane's Lion Hammer of Azeroth now causes Orc Slayer to do AOE damage.
- Increased the AOE of Magni's Storm Bolt from 125 to 145.
- Teron killing heroes no longer resets cooldowns for items.
- Increased the damage of Derek's Flare from 50/100/150/200 to 55/110/165/220.
- Reduced the cooldown of Flare from 20 seconds to 18 seconds.
- Blackhand's Black Grip now affects units.
- Reduced the cooldown of Black Grip to 20 seconds from 30 seconds.
- Increased the duration of Blackhand's Warpath from 8 seconds to 12 seconds.
- Increased the cooldown of Warpath from 16 to 20 seconds.
- Increased the attack speed bonus of Griselda's Presence of Turok to 30/45/60% from 20/30/40%.
- Increased the ability bonus for Griselda's Urukal's Essence from 10% to 15%.
- Turok's Gift now affects Griselda when she casts it on other heroes - if she casts it on herself, her Bodyguards and Turok's Spirit benefit.
- Increased the bonus life given by Grom's Corrupted Blood from 250/475/700 to 300/600/900.
- Increased the number of Lesser Water Elemental spawned when Antonidas casts Tranquility near a Water Elemental to 3 from 2.
- Increased the life of Lesser Water Elementals from 400 to 500.
- Increased the expiration timer on Lesser Water Elementals from 30 to 50 seconds.
- Increased the stun length and damage when Antonidas hits a Water Elemental with Crushing Wave.
- Reduced the cooldown of Genn's Seal of Protection from 30 seconds to 25 seconds.
- Reduced the cooldown of Genn's Fortitude from 30 seconds to 16 seconds.
- Reduced the movemoment speed reduction of Genn's Slam from 25/35/45/55% to 20/30/40/50%.
- Slam now reduces attackspeed by 20/30/40/50% for 3 seconds.
- Reduced the cooldown of Slam to 14 from 15 seconds.
- Reduced the mana cost of Genn's spells.
- Galen's Fury now gives him bonus strength every time he attacks an enemy
- Increased Galen's base attack speed and strength per level.
- Decreased the cooldown of Blistering Blade from 13 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Decreased the number of attacks for Blistering Blade from 8 to 5.
- Blistering Blade no longer has a cast animation.
- Fury now has a cast animation.
- Increased the damage of Dentarg's Shadow of the Fallen by 20 per level.
- Remade Dentarg's Trophies of the Fallen, it now stuns nearby enemies and deals damage in addition to healing him when activated.
- Increased the armor bonus given by skulls for Dentarg's Bone Sheath
- Increased the healing of Alonsus' Blessed Aura from 1/2/3/4 to 2/3/4/5 hit points as second.
- Increased the range of Blessed Aura from 650 to 700.
- Increased the bonus damage of Genn's Vengeance from 40/70/100 to 40/80/120.
- Increased Lor'themar's agility per level.
- Lor'themar Piercing Glaive now scales with agility.
- Decreased the mana cost of Lor'themar Piercing Glaive.
- Decreased the mana cost of Rend's Undying Strength, Rend, and Inner Rage slightly.
- Increased the intelligence per level of Rend.
- Decreased the cooldown of Kargath's Slash from 13 to 12 seconds.
- Increased the range of Kargath's Frenzy from 450 to 650.
- Increased the healing of Kargath's Death Pact by 5 per level.
- Increased the damage bonus given from the max health of Cho'gall for Decapitate from 4% to 5%.
- Increased the damage of Cho'gall's Runes from 15/25/35/45 to 20/30/40/50 damage per second.
- Increased the number of attacks Turalyon's Righteous Fury from 2/4/6/8 to 3/6/9/12.
- Decreased the number of attacks Turalyon's needs for Holy Strike to activate from 5 to 4.
- Increased the damage of Holy Strike by 5 per level.
- Increased the power of Turalyon's Purification to 100/200/300/400 per level from 90/180/270/360.
- Increased attack damage bonus of Turalyon's Divine Light from 30/50/70 to 30/60/90.
- Increased the damage of Anasterian's Pheonix Strike and Heightened Fireball.
- Increased the stun duration of Heightened Fireball to 1 second from .75 seconds.
- Increased the AOE of Heightened Fireball.
- Increased the damage of Kael's Blaze to 80/110/140/170 + 5% of max mana from 100/120/140/160 + 4% of max mana.
- Increased the manaburn of Rhonin's Mana Bomb from 10/20/30/40 +5% of his max mana to 25/50/75/100 +5% of his max mana.
- Increased the manaburn of Rhonin's Mana Sword from 8/16/24/32 to 10/20/30/40.
- Increased the range for bonus damage for Warpath from 1000 to 1200.
- Increased the health bonus of Ratso's Steam Contraption to 250/500/750/1000.
- Increased the armor bonus of Steam Contraption from 2/4/6/8 to 3/6/9/12.
- Increased the health bonus of Medivh's Avatar of Sargeras from 700/1400/2100 to 900/1700/2500.
- Increased the armor bonus of Sargeras from 3/6/9 to 4/8/12.
- Essence of Aszune now heals 9% health for range heroes instead of 20%.
- Stonepath Chestguard now increases armor by 12% for ranged heros instead of 25%.
- Increased the chance the Blades of Agony do bonus damage from 20% to 25%.
- Death's Edge now gives +200 mana instead of 90% to mana regeneration.
- Lightning Stave now gives +90% mana regeneration instead of +200 mana.
- Bloodmoon Plate now gives evasion.
- Increased the cost of Blood Moon plate to 3400 from 3175.
- Increased the mana regeneration of the Ogreskull Helm to 90% from 80%
- Increased the hit point regeneration of the Ogreskull Helm from 6 to 8.
- Increased the mana regeneration of the Soul Ring to 100% from 80%.
- Increased the mana given by the Soul Ring from 200 to 300.
- Increased the agility given by the Soul Ring from 26 to 30.
- Decreased the cost of Wolf Hunter's Guise from 3400 to 3300.
- Increased the agility given by the Wolf Hunter's Guise to 26 from 25.
- Increased the health given by the Wolf Hunter's Guise to 450 from 375.
- Increased the damage of the Owlsight Rifle by 5.
- Increased the damage bonus of the Wisdom Carver from 16 to 24.
- Decreased the cost of the Wisdom Carver from 3500 to 3300.
- Increased the all stats bonus of the Urn from +6 to +10.
- Increased the duration of the Dueler's Blade armor bonus from 12 to 15 seconds.
- Changed the armor bonus of the Dueler's Blade to 14 armor.
- Increased the damage bonus of the Dueler's Blade from 50 to 60.
- Reduced the cooldown of the Loop of the Shieldwall from 60 to 30.
- Increased the armor bonus of the Loop of the Shieldwall from 4 to 6.
- Increased the number of ships that can be be built by Alliance players after their main base falls.
- Decreased the number of towers that can be built by the Horde to 6 per player.
- Turalyon is now better looking.

Keywords:
coming, of, the, horde, strategy, risk, tactics, tactic, castle, defense, lore, warcraft 2, warcraft, dota
Contents

Coming of the Horde 23.8 (Map)

Coming of the Horde 23.9 (Map)

Reviews
12:58, 16th May 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: Despite its average looking terrain, it's balanced and innovative (at the time before others have mimicked this classic) nature helps earn this map four stars. Sure, the geography is a little off and sure...
Level 4
Why is Brann's projectile speed so slow? It makes no sense for a bullet to fly slower than an axe or javelin...
It is just annoying to waste an autoattack because unit already dies before 2nd shot is shot which cancels the 2nd shot and making delay in Brann's damage output.

Level 8
Why is Brann's projectile speed so slow? It makes no sense for a bullet to fly slower than an axe or javelin...
It is just annoying to waste an autoattack because unit already dies before 2nd shot is shot which cancels the 2nd shot and making delay in Brann's damage output.

Brann and Derek's projectile were temporarily changed in order to implement multiple orbs. It actually doesn't fly slower than other projectiles, it flies the same speed.

The delay will be fixed in the next version that will be released this coming week.

Last edited:
Level 9
Oh, you might want to fix the weird bug that prevents me from making the horde-specfic item (the one that can summon an aly), maybe cause the ingridients matches with the alliance-spe fic item.
Really good, high replay value, good heroes, but you can add more upgrades for the troop, please? Thank you.

Level 5
You should have made NPC factions have proper names even tough they just stand there not doing anything. :p Like they should not be called Player1,Player2,Player3. instead give them proper names like "Lordearon Alliance", "Frostwolf Clan"...
I like the map, just that one thing bothers me.
Edit: also a small detail the description read "The Burning Legion invades the lands of men again" But actually this is the first time the Burning Legion invaded the lands of men :p their first invasion, War of the Ancients, was not actually against the humans, it was against the Night Elves and their other allies which did not include humans.

Last edited:
Level 12
You should have made NPC factions have proper names even tough they just stand there not doing anything. :p Like they should not be called Player1,Player2,Player3. instead give them proper names like "Lordearon Alliance", "Frostwolf Clan"...
I like the map, just that one thing bothers me.
Edit: also a small detail the description read "The Burning Legion invades the lands of men again" But actually this is the first time the Burning Legion invaded the lands of men :p their first invasion, War of the Ancients, was not actually against the humans, it was against the Night Elves and their other allies which did not include humans.

You've been here a few weeks or even just days and you're telling him what to do? You've got guts. But please don't be a know-at-all even going as far to the War of the Ancients. Technically, it isn't just called the "land of men." This isn't the Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings. Humans may have a high population but that doesn't mean they own the lands.

Oh, and it's only possible to give proper faction names to the Alliance side of the map since they control one kingdom each but for the Horde, there are numerous possible clans that could be used as faction names. If you name one faction "Blackrock Clan" while he was controlling Ner'zhul, that would be weird so I think it's best if things stay this way.

Level 5
You've been here a few weeks or even just days and you're telling him what to do? You've got guts. But please don't be a know-at-all even going as far to the War of the Ancients. Technically, it isn't just called the "land of men." This isn't the Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings. Humans may have a high population but that doesn't mean they own the lands.

Oh, and it's only possible to give proper faction names to the Alliance side of the map since they control one kingdom each but for the Horde, there are numerous possible clans that could be used as faction names. If you name one faction "Blackrock Clan" while he was controlling Ner'zhul, that would be weird so I think it's best if things stay this way.

I was suggesting I have not ordered him to do anything. Oh sorry, is there a rule that states that I must have and X number of posts before I am allowed to express an opinion or to suggest something to someone?? No there isn't so shut up. I've had an account on Hive like 5 years ago and I was active, I just of course forgot what the username was so I created a new one.
"Technically, it isn't just called the "land of men." This isn't the Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings. Humans may have a high population but that doesn't mean they own the lands." I am not sure what you wanted to say but it looks like you just confirmed that which I already said, that it IS the first time that the Burning Legion invades the "Lands of men" (through their proxy, the orcs).
I did not get to play all the orcish factions, but I am sure that for the brown player, when you start, you get the message telling you which clan you are and what you should focus on (aiding the Burning Legion invasion...), and the undead can simply be called Burning Legion, that leaves just two other orcish players/clans, and if he isn't sure which spot is which clan, then they can simply be named "The Horde". :) there, it's still better then "PlayerX".
In my experience I know that good map makers and developers like to hear feedback and suggestions from players, if I thought that the map is bad I would not bother suggesting anything, I however think it's a great map, and I also suggested the simplest possible thing so not to bother him too much; I have no idea what provoked you to start bashing me.
I'd say you've got guts, acting like you are some kind of an overlord of this site and forums who decides who can and who cannot speak. But then I remember that acting like an asshole over the Internet is easy and does not require any guts at all, just a douchebag personality is enough. :goblin_boom:

I like this map, I hosted it on Tunngle a few times. :thumbs_up:

Level 8
Thank you for the feedback. I'll look into renaming the players. The Orcs have clan names currently, based on the colors from WC3. Brown is the Blackrock Clan (Red in WC2), Light Blue the Stormreaver Clan (Blue in WC2), and Dark Green is the Bleeding Hollow Clan (Dark Green in WC2).

As for the Legion, well COTH is about what might have been, and there were Demons (known as Daemons in WC2) that cross over the Portal, so they are represented by a fully fleshed out faction,

Level 1
First at all, great map! It is fun, even after the 100th match. But there is one thing that bothers me, i think i already read a complaint on diplo about it, that Kilrogg needs to be nerfed. Well, i like to play Horde far more than Alliance and Kilrogg is one of my fav. Heros but i have to admit, his ulti is way to strong. All you need is lifesteal + cleaver and you are able to take down armies with just Kilrogg. While this is a fun thing to do when you are in the Horde faction, it is a pain in the ass if you cant keep him in a stun/hexlock when you are part of the Alliance. Another point about that Hero is his Skillset, the combination of spells matches the Char. but i never skill either bladestorm nor that stabbing thing, before maxing the Stats and Frenzy. The bonus hp dmg and armor from Stats are by far more useful than bladestorm+stabbing thing. Since frenzy + crit are the core abilities to wreck havoc upon my enemy it is sad that the 2 other spells are kinda useless later on. The Bladestorm lacks the ability to generate hp from lifesteal thus making you easy to get shot down. Also, the dmg output is far to low compared to the amount of dmg and attention you get while spinning.
One lats point i want to mention, is the combination of the crit ulti + that shiny sword item with +60 dmg and a crit chance (20% i guess). Is it normal that the item crit only triggers when the ulti does? I always get either the 40% crit or 2 crits messed up with their crit sign. Does the damage multiple from both crits? Just smth i noticed.

Keep up the good work! It is an awesome map!

Level 5
An explanation on how to get those powerful items would be most helpful (in the game too), I really don't know how to get them, I see their requirements, but where do I get that stuff, and where does my hero have to be to buy them? :)

Level 8
Thanks for the comments.

Gigapuddi
Killrogg got some nerfs in 18.5. Bladestorm is useful early game for dealing damage and makes Killrogg invulnerable to magic so he can escape or remove buffs. Debilitating Strike is particularly useful if he gets into a duel with an agility Alliance melee champion, as it greatly reduces their attack speed. It is also useful for prevent enemy heroes from running away.

Only one critical strike can hit at once.

EredarArbeiterYU
As for building items, there are item shops that look like racks of weapons and armor in each Alliance base, and the Horde and Legion can use Peons and Acolytes to build them.

If you are having difficulty finding them, play a game as the Horde and build them, then you'll be able to recognize them easily.

Level 2
You lagged the heck out of this map.The last good version is 18.4.The rest of them were pure lag.Like 3 of the players would drop in the beggining.You ruined the map.Better change it back lol.Still best map ever.

Level 8
I've played all the versions of 18.5+ multiple times and haven't received any additional lag or desync issues. In fact, I haven't seen desyncs in COTH in many games, and most games have had 12 players right until the end.

In fact, I don't see why that would change based on the triggers I added, I didn't do anything drastic.

I'll ask around, but I'm guessing you just played with a poor host or hosting bot.

Level 2
I played your map like 150 times.And the only thing that was lagging the whole map last versions was Zula'Hed(Far Seer) and everyone would ban him in every game for that.But now since you started updating some things really lagged the map.First i hosted the new version,but it was too laggy for all the players,even with the latency changed,so we rehosted version 18.4(last unlagged version).

Level 8
Here is what to expect:

18.8 - some bug fixes and minor changes, coming this week.

18.9 - (if required) more bug fixes and minor changes.

19.0 - Full re-terrain of the map elminating the use of Blizzard cliffs. Coming sometime in October (?)

19.1+ - Additional heroes will added two at a time. Coming after the release of 19.0.

Level 9
Warlocks in my opinion, needs a demon summonig ability!
Cleric needs Inner Fire
Magus needs Tornade
Conjurer needs Water Elemental
Mounted Mage needs Faerie Fire
Necrolyte needs Raise Skeleton Orc(s)
Azeroth could have a seperate base named "Northshire Abbey", instead of an ordinary church

Add regions for spec effects like when a city is destroyed, use triggers to create fire at the regions.Makes it nicer!

Level 15
I was testing some things and I have found few bugs, like when you use those axes (Q) with Zul'jin, you send ogres into the air, infinitely! Also with Zuluhed the Whacked, those shadow wolves didn't exploded, they just attacked, dealing 0 damage. Also with his ultimate, Raider stood there, attacking every nearby enemy unit, dealing no damage.
Also, I have to ask what was the reason behind Zuluhed the Whacked to have "wolf" based skill set, when he was pretty much dragon slaver?
Also, you need to add "Channeling" into description to every channeling spell, like Medivh's Q. And in Maim's description it is Draenei, not Drenei.

And, if I can suggest to you to change those duplicate skills on some heroes. It is not big deal, but like that you can improve quality of your map, even more!

Level 8
Thank you for the detailed feedback.

I'm actually going to be swapping out Zuluhed for Fenris Wolfbrother (using the Thrall model), keeping the spells the same. Fenris makes a lot more sense with those spells, Zuluhed will return in a later version with Dragon-ish spells.

Zuluhed has some bugs in the latest version that I've fixed for 19.4 which will come out soon.

Thank you for the report with Zuljin's Q, I'm going to look into that. Also thanks for the report of the spelling error and channeling missing from Medivh's Q. I think all the channeling spells have that listed, but if you see any that don't please let me know.

What spells are duplicated between heroes? All heroes have a unique skillset in COTH.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Level 15
New map is great. Just to tell you, you forgot to change text on that "Magic Swords" or whatever passive ability on Riders of the Storm. And I need to ask you why are they fel orcs?

Level 8
Thanks. Why Fel Orcs? I was running out of model options for them ingame. I don't want to use a custom model for them because I'm saving space for heroes. If you any suggestions for better models, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks for the feedback.

Level 15
I am interested in playing this with other people. Where do you play guys, and I would like some guides how to play Alliance and Horde, what items to build on specific heroes, what is the specialization of each hero etc. Can someone help me?

Level 32
I am interested in playing this with other people. Where do you play guys, and I would like some guides how to play Alliance and Horde, what items to build on specific heroes, what is the specialization of each hero etc. Can someone help me?

Most of us (the people I know own and I) play this on battle.net via makemehost.com / makemehost.com/games.php. Dunno the clans for it, but most of the strategy clans are probably familiar with the map so you could seek them out.

Without battle.net I'm not so sure, but you can use ENTConnect to connect to ENT B.net games and some 3rd party servers. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/multiplayer-clans-arrangements-726/where-play-how-host-272895/

Level 8

You can find games at http://www.makemehost.com/games.php. Then start up Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and logon to Battle.net. Once you are online type (don't copy and paste) the game name from Makemehost.com and you'll join up.

You can also use makemhost.com to host games, and if you type in Coming of the Horde in the map box, you'll find it: http://www.makemehost.com/

If you have never played COTH with 11 other players, then you are in for a treat.

Level 1
New To Hive and need help.
How do I make it so the CPU works on the horse and my allies? So far, when I put in computer players, they just sit there and do nothing.:vw_wtf:

Level 8
COTH doesn't have artificial intelligence and was designed to play on Battle.net with 12 players.

You can find games at http://www.makemehost.com/games.php. Then start up Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and logon to Battle.net. Once you are online type (don't copy and paste) the game name from Makemehost.com and you'll join up.

You can also use makemhost.com to host games, and if you type in Coming of the Horde in the map box, you'll find it: http://www.makemehost.com/

Level 12
Personally, I think you should re-do most of the terrain instead of adjusting smaller trigger/balancing details like this. Also maybe you could add a wee bit more custom hero models and compress it a little more. Just my personal opinion though.

Level 8
Personally, I think you should re-do most of the terrain instead of adjusting smaller trigger/balancing details like this. Also maybe you could add a wee bit more custom hero models and compress it a little more. Just my personal opinion though.

The map is compressed probably more than any other map on B-net. There are so many custom heroes/skins/ect. Either way, this hopefully won't matter with the coming improvements to B-net.

Anyway, what do you think I should re-do regarding the terrain? I have no problems adjusting the terrain, it just went through a major overhaul.

Thanks for the feedback.

Level 12
The main reason I dislike the terrain is because it seems so unrefined. Maybe you could get Forsaken to help you out a little with the terrain? I've always considered remaking or creating a similar map to this but with the terrain that's on par with Azeroth Wars or Dark Ages of WC :) Maybe you could use WE Unlimited or JassNewGen to remove the limits you have to deal with in the standard WC Editor? If you need help or anything, I'd be happy to oblige.

Level 8
The main reason I dislike the terrain is because it seems so unrefined. Maybe you could get Forsaken to help you out a little with the terrain? I've always considered remaking or creating a similar map to this but with the terrain that's on par with Azeroth Wars or Dark Ages of WC :) Maybe you could use WE Unlimited or JassNewGen to remove the limits you have to deal with in the standard WC Editor? If you need help or anything, I'd be happy to oblige.

Have you played recently? I did an overhaul of the terrain using NewGen, which of course removed the limits. Check it out, I think it looks better personally than Azeroth Wars, though I am very biased =)

If you have any specific areas that you think could be improved, please let me know. If Blizzard increases the map size limit then I'll be adding more custom textures for the tileset which should significantly improve the map.

Here is a few before and afters, though these are older shots now, and the terrain has improved more since this:

Lordaeron Before:

Lordaeron After:

Stromgarde Before:

Stromgarde After:

Mountain Pass Before:

Mountain Pass After:

Quel'Thalas Before:

Quel'Thalas After:

Last edited:
Level 5
I played as Kul Tiras and noticed this one bad thing. I was not able to build a shipyard at a location that I wanted even tough it showed it as green (right on the south beach of Kul Tiras island) so I placed a few meters to the side BUT the real trouble is that it somehow managed to block in all ships that I would build! So I made a few ships and to my horror they were all stuck/bugged inside the building or between the building and the land. :( Please make it somehow easier to place those shipyards without being stuck (either make the Shipyard smaller or better yet make it so that I can build it inside of shallow water, orrrrrrrr remove it's collision size or make that size a lot smaller). ;c And also I was not able to destroy my own shipyard cause all units would refuse to attack it.
Also my game suddenly lost control and keyboard stopped working (and then the game just quit and sent me to scorescreen for no reason ;p)... but that happens when I use Bandicam I think to record....