1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Comic Book Heros v2.4

Submitted by mammoth28
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
The Lengendary Hall of Super Heros has called on its finest from all genres of comic lore. Champion City is struck with terror from the reanimation of "Dr. Doom".
Contents

Comic Book Heros v2.4 (Map)

Reviews
12:27, 27th Jun 2008 VGsatomi: Approved. Nice variety of heroes with spells appropriate for each character. There was not much gameplay-wise that set it apart from the many other maps like this, but was an amusing map. Enjoyable with many players in...
  1. 12:27, 27th Jun 2008
    VGsatomi: Approved. Nice variety of heroes with spells appropriate for each character. There was not much gameplay-wise that set it apart from the many other maps like this, but was an amusing map. Enjoyable with many players in game since its not too friendly for smaller numbers.

2. Meet_Joe-Black

Meet_Joe-Black

Resources:
    Resources:
    This has a great potential to be a fun map but needs a lot of balancing and work. Most of the spells need balancing and so do the stats of the heroes. If this is done, it would be a very good map.

3. hardzie

hardzie

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think the models in this map are interesting! But the wolverine look kinda funny (use axe LOL). Maybe, u might try using WEU to get the hidden models (the one with claws on each hand). I tried the hero Spawn and the skill was imba lol. 1 throw, so many zombie down. But nice map though :p

4. Onimusha31

Onimusha31

Resources:
    Resources:
    Like th best map ever,i like it so much:D 10/10

5. mammoth28

mammoth28

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you for your comments. We have a team working on a new TFT map called Comic Book Heros "Civil War". Based on the current conflict in the Marvel Comics Universe. Hopefully when its completed we will come back and make a updated version 3.0 for this one.

6. LordForcystus

LordForcystus

Resources:
    Resources:
    My friends and I greatly enjoy this game (although the heroes could be balanced better), this map is good especially for a RoC map. We've been anticipating Civil War since we heard about it.

7. visor97

visor97

Resources:
    Resources:
    My computer would not load it

8. Insaniac69

Insaniac69

Resources:
    Resources:
    Man its hard for when we play it, don't know why but just is.. I think its cause how slow you level.

9. ReGnerA

ReGnerA

Resources:
    Resources:
    i played this bymyself as captin america and ironman, i must say teh second part of the map is hard, i got owned by a spider with a never ending web that holds you :/, but i like the game and the idea, and why is there dead spider man bodies everywhere?

anyways this is a nice map 8/10

10. Kenshin2009

Kenshin2009

Resources:
    Resources:
    Has Civil War come out?

11. mammoth28

mammoth28

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    civil war progress

I'm am sorry to all. Civil War has been put on hold till i can find some help. I'll try to post how far it got along with screen shots, but needed help to finish game structure. I even have a little mini demo...you can drive cars, its in close up third person view cool sceenary....just no help.

12. mammoth28

mammoth28

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    civil war progress

Comic Book Heros "Civil War" will be a PvP game or Player vs Player in TFT. Patterned after the recent conflict in the Marvel Universe of comics where all your favorite heros battle each other for the right of governement hero registration. During this hero "Civil War" super villians use this against them to destroy both sides.

[​IMG]

Forces Consist of 2 five player teams for the Heros, and one 2 player team for the Super Villians.
    Force #1 S.H.I.E.L.D. Allied Heros:
    User Players 1,3,5,7,9
    Team Captian: Ironman

Force #2 The Secret Avengers:
    User Players 2,4,6,8,10
    Team Captian: Capt. America

Force #3 Super Villians
    User Players 11,12
    Team Captian: Dr. Doom

There will be 2 modes of game play: Normal, and Free For All

Normal Mode: The base game play is classified as AOS or Aeon of Stife. There will be two main bases for heros and one sub-base for the super villians. The will be auto genrated army units coming out of the Allied base and rebel soldiers coming out of Rebel base. Both side heading towards the other for attack filling the streets with chaos and battle.

As a hero you will choose your charcter from a pool of heros for your side. Grow your hero by killing the other sides attacking soldiers for money and large bonuses for enemy hero kills. Tome up at McUpgrades, purchase items from stores like Paul-Mart, buy new spell books as you level, or implant skills from the hospital to make your hero even more powerful.

As a Villian you have a chance to foil both sides plans for victory. After choose your character you have the power to not only battle your super villian against the heros, you can create and spawn minions to do your bidding while you build up your base and its defenses. Be warned this team will be for pro-class players, since its smaller team with less starting defenses, and driven to build the 2 main teams. A victory from the super villians would be a true upset.

FFA Mode: Free for All mode is just that, a full on free for all battle for all players. Open character selection including super villians. Periodical alien invasions who try to kill all they find. Possible ally system, not sure on that yet.

*The Following post will be on characters, features, and progress. Please post your ideas and comments for this game or PM me if would like to be a part of it.

13. mammoth28

mammoth28

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    civil war progress

Here are some pictures to wet your whistle on and show you the camera view. The terrian is a rough out for demo. The camera auto follows the character and gives you a horizon effect and is quite cool to see the enemy cresting out the darkness heading your way. Enjoy.

<The Library at The Secret Avengers base>
    [​IMG]

<McUpgrades>
    [​IMG]

<The Secret Avengers Base entry>
    [​IMG]

<A Street View>
    [​IMG]

<Medical District>
    [​IMG]

<Bank>
    [​IMG]

<Graveyard>
    [​IMG]

<Allied S.H.I.E.L.D Base>
    [​IMG]

<Church>
    [​IMG]

14. mammoth28

mammoth28

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    civil war progress

Key features at this point:
    *3rd peson camera that follows charater for intense up close action. At any time you can right click mini-map if have direction problem.
    *there is a car for you to cruise around in out in front of base. click car to switch camera to vehicle while driving.
    *Jump skill, you can use J button or click, and scale walls jump into closed building etc.
    *Working elevators in bases and stair cases for multi-level play.
    *bases turrents have a little suprise if enemy gets to close, with cool missle animation.

Please post your comments, suggestions, questions, and I hope you enjoy this brief demo of the new upcoming map (if can get help) ... Comic Book Heros "Civil War".

Mammoth

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  15. GameShark22

GameShark22

Resources:
    Resources:
    You need to balance flash a little more, i played by myself and killed Dr. Doom:mwahaha:

16. Centinelas

Centinelas

Resources:
    Resources:
    The part where there is an Old Man (a rifleman), you can posess it being captain america... lmao
    it has 500k hp, u can just win the game with that or pretty much complete it

17. Horselord12

Horselord12

Resources:
    Resources:
    I did not know this map was uploaded on hive also. :pir:
    Sort of a unique map. You can choose heroes from the Marvel and DC Universes.
    The enemies also related to Marvel and DC.
    Looking at them today; some of those models and skins indeed look hilarious.:peasant-grin::peasant-tongue-out:
    Some of the Super Heroes better than the other,
    however most of them have good scaling power.
    I remember playing this during several occasions with my Battle.net buddies. :goblin_yeah:
    Sure can be entertaining even today. Unfortunately it is doubtful this map will be updated
    or someone would create a spiritual successor.
    Recommended 4.2/5.