• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

{CLOSED} Change-Log: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Not that this really matters, but I've decided to call the still-in-development version of Wc3:WoW 2.0a instead of 1.5a. There has simply been such a massive transformation since the previous version that it's safe to say Wc3:WoW is totally different than version 1.4. Though, most of you guys haven't played 1.4 because we recalled it, the only version out right now officially is 1.0, the very first Wc3:WoW Demo. It came out before World of Warcraft was released, so it explains why it's so inaccurate. Version 2.0 aims to improve EVERYTHING and be more accurate. So far so good, but there are still tons of bugs to fix and some areas need to be reterrained for the sake of the mod succeeding when released.

[EDIT]:
Removed some things from the change-log that are far-fetched and seemingly would delay the release of this project further.
  • Undead being playable is no longer a goal for version 2.0.
  • Undercity is not being made until the public version is released.
  • Night Elves are no longer being focused on until version 2.0 is released.
  • Flight Paths are not being added until after version 2.0 is released.
There's a good chance I may remove a few other things. Will update this post if I do, unless it happens days later. But don't worry, for every one goal on the change-log we remove, we'll add a new one to replace it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.