• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Classic like Captain

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hello!
These are my versions of a more classic captain using the lordaeron or default crest.
The model was originally created by me and was updated by Fugrim.
Now all the original issues have been fixed and additional animations are now available to use.

Important changes:
  • The model uses the captain as a default with shoulderpads from Arthas and weapon from Sir gregory Edmundson
  • Custom helmet with new textures.
Added also a gold texture version with the same changes
There are two versions from this model, with and without cape.

Credits:
Check out our other works here:
Hope you enjoy!
All feedback is welcomed.
Contents

Classic Captain (Icon)

Classic Gold Captain (Icon)

ClassicCaptain (Model)

ClassicCaptain portrait (Model)

ClassicCaptainCape (Model)

ClassicCaptainCape portrait (Model)

ClassicGoldCaptain (Model)

ClassicGoldCaptain portrait (Model)

ClassicGoldCaptainCape (Model)

ClassicGoldCaptainCape portrait (Model)

ClassicGoldLordaeronCaptain (Model)

ClassicGoldLordaeronCaptain portrait (Model)

ClassicGoldLordaeronCaptainCape (Model)

ClassicGoldLordaeronCaptainCape portrait (Model)

ClassicLordaeronCaptain (Model)

ClassicLordaeronCaptain portrait (Model)

ClassicLordaeronCaptainCape (Model)

ClassicLordaeronCaptainCape portrait (Model)

Level 12
Again, if this is just a different skin for your other Classic Like Captain model then it should be included as one post.

Level 12
Again, if this is just a different skin for your other Classic Like Captain model then it should be included as one post.
No. this is called variation nothing else it should not be included in the same post as the other model considering people will be confused if 2 different versions are inside 1 model pack and for that single reason i am trying to make it simple for the community who are using any model the ability to differentiate between different versions of a model. if you disagree then just think about it for a minute or two it's better to make it simple to mash all of it into one pack and make it too big if it was sd then i am ok with packing 7 models into 1 but when it comes hd it's different

No. this is called variation nothing else it should not be included in the same post as the other model considering people will be confused if 2 different versions are inside 1 model pack and for that single reason i am trying to make it simple for the community who are using any model the ability to differentiate between different versions of a model. if you disagree then just think about it for a minute or two it's better to make it simple to mash all of it into one pack and make it too big if it was sd then i am ok with packing 7 models into 1 but when it comes hd it's different
You can separately download individual though. And you should pack your skin that are similar to each other in the same pack.
It even says so in the rules.
1667323629470.png

Please bundle all resources that belong together.

Level 12
You can separately download individual though. And you should pack your skin that are similar to each other in the same pack.
It even says so in the rules.
View attachment 413049
Please bundle all resources that belong together.
yeah but in the end it confuses the newcomers you know packing 2 different versions and putting them in 1 whole pack is quite a bit annoying considering there are no sorting feature i do have some models that have different versions but they only have few changes to them like different eye's for example while it may only be a shield that is different here there are other stuff like the texture for example this model has the lordearon shield which makes him more wanted by people in a way i would say so no i don't think i will pack this into the other model considering the newcomers in mind