• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chuck Norris.blp

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chuck Norris !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This idea came to me as a friend said that the villageman looked like chuck norris xD
I gave my best to make him look good. The wrap dosent look as good as the skin but thats that. I can always use some ideas and criticisms that will help me become better.
And remember kids : Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird !!!
Update:
I fixed the shading, did a slight difference with the colour of his shirt, added muscles, made the opening on his chest a litle bigger added the thing around his neck (i dont know how it's called in english) fixed buttons a bit.Looks a lot better now.
Update:
I put a little more shading, removed wrong muscles, oh and ya i drew him some cowboy boots and it realy suits him beter now.Also changed the tone of the hair a bit and put some bloder and darker hairs and sharpened it so it looks not so blury in game.
Sorry that i left it for a few but i had computer problems but now i am back.
Update:
Today i did alot of more shading and highlighting and he looks better now. Made his nose a little bigger like on the picture. Made his neckpiece be visible from the back too. But mostly i shaded his clothes and i hope its ok now and it's good enough to be acepted.
If you have any critics though be free to post a coment and i will do my best.
Update: Fixed hair. Looks much better. Hope admin likes it.
186509-albums3062-picture25771.jpg

Enjoy and give me credit :)

Keywords:
Chuck, Norris, Villager, Man, Male, Roundhouse, csah42.
Contents

Chuck Norris (Texture)

Reviews
21:15, 6th Feb 2010 67chrome: I remember seeing a skin very similar to this submitted about three months ago. Anyways, needs more shading, right now it has hardly any. The beard needs a lot more love to, if you look at the picture of chuck you can...
Level 27
Chuck Norris needs only one stat:
Awesome.
He is the only one with this stat, and he has mastered it to levels beyond our comprehension.
There are no numbers on his charecter sheet, only the word "Awesome".
In DnD, he is the god of awesome.
If you google awesome, you'l get a picture of chuck norris.
4000 B.C. the word "Awesome" was trademarked by Chuck Norris.

You gettin' my drift?

Level 11
Isnt Chuck Norris crap really old now? Can't we move on
I find chuck norris jokes amusing, but most of the time the jokes are repetive and along the lines of "Chuck Norris is awsome"
Chuck Norris can gargle peanut butter.
CHuck Norris doesn't mow his lawn, he DARES it to grow.
Chuck Norris was the first man on mars. THat's why it's void of life.

Level 9
Chuck Norris needs only one stat:
Awesome.
He is the only one with this stat, and he has mastered it to levels beyond our comprehension.
There are no numbers on his charecter sheet, only the word "Awesome".
In DnD, he is the god of awesome.
If you google awesome, you'l get a picture of chuck norris.
4000 B.C. the word "Awesome" was trademarked by Chuck Norris.

You gettin' my drift?

Infact when i google awesome i get pictures of obama and stargate :? 0.o

Level 10
Chuck Norris Don't Do pushups, he pushes the World down.
When Chuck Norris dies, he only gets angrier.
What is the last thing that goes trough the mind of Chuck Norrises enemies? His foot.
Chuck norris can touch M.C Hammer!

I can go on like this forever, oh right the skin, Rating: AAAAAA (About Above An Average Admin Acceptance).

WTF

WTF

Level 1
Its chuck o shit what a good skin you are like the god of the skins just because you make one of chuck