• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chriz.'s Animation Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

butstand.gifbutsharp.gif

Stands.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I think some splattering particles could fix that nicely, but I'll see.

Okay well, imageshack is being completely stupid right now so I'll show the animations tomorrow.

So far these are done:

-Stand
-Stand 2
-Walk
-Stand Ready
-Attack
-Attack 2

These are left:

-Spell
-Death
-Dissipate
-Attack 3?
-Portrait
-Portrait Talk

Should be done by tomorrow evening.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Attack 3 is done, I guess that's enough of those.

Imageshack is still being stupid.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Don't know, probably should get some 2D practice in.

Guess I should get the tablet working again.

Level 25
Those animations are awesome! Though this is no suprise to me, they really are awesome. And yeah, the face needs a lot of work in order for the portrait to not make us want to barf. But speaking of the portrait, the animations for the portrait rock as well!

Super job, man! Keep it up!
And yes, bring out those 2D skills and we'll see if you still can kick ass with that.

~Craka_J

Level 9
I just downloaded the model and watched all the animations very carefully.
The right hand returns to her place too soon in the attack animations (all three). Also, in the portrait there are too many movements with the lower body, you should focus on the head. The death animation idea is brilliant, but he is falling backwards and then in the end (when he is already on the ground) switching forwards, which looks really bad. Not your best work. Nevertheless, fix those things and it will be a very well done job.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I just downloaded the model and watched all the animations very carefully.
The right hand returns to her place too soon in the attack animations (all three). Also, in the portrait there are too many movements with the lower body, you should focus on the head. The death animation idea is brilliant, but he is falling backwards and then in the end (when he is already on the ground) switching forwards, which looks really bad. Not your best work. Nevertheless, fix those things and it will be a very well done job.

Everything except for the portrait body movements are due to bugs in Magos, the real animations are smooth and fine. At least from what you said it sounds like the same bugs I see in Magos.

So if that is the case, no worries. Thanks for the in depth criticism though, I appreciate it.

And SuPa-, I've already sad animating that orc is a waste of time, just have someone animation transfer the default orc animations onto it. Your time could be much better spent doing something more productive.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Well I'm just saying, don't waste your time with that, just find some way to animtransfer it.

And I have nothing to animate at the moment, that's kind of why I took the Ogre Butcher for Dio.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Exams, I think this will be a good reason for me to actually study. Otherwise I'd just get distracted by animation. I guess my next project will be started next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.