• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I have made a chicken model (my first model woei ^^) and now it needs a skin and animation... I'll post it here with some pictures, whoever wants to can do with it whatever he/she wants, its a milkshape file. please if you've finnished it send it back and you may use it if you want. For those who don't see it, left is front and is the beak and right is the tail and is the back, the body is also the chest. its a weard cartoony chicken.

Attachments

• Chicken ^^.jpg
    Chicken ^^.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 147
  • Chicken (no animation, no texture).rar
    17.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Seems like a pretty decent baby chick Warcraft critter.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

If you do, you have to make him hop around for walk. And peck the ground in stand 2.

A "poly" is short for "polygon", which is basically a triangle that makes up a model. For example, let's take a cube. Each side is a square, and to make a square we have two right triangles with their hypotenuses touching. Imagine a diagonal line between two opposite edges of the square. Each part is a "poly". So if each face has two "polies", and a cube has 6 faces, then the cube has 12 "polies".

And 1000 polies for something small is far too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.