• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chemoc's Realm: Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I'm making a campaignm Chemoc's Realms, and I need a cinematographer for the job. So far it's me and Tail, and if needed I will provide a story to interest people. This is a CAMPAIGN, and is multimap. If anyone knows how to clarify more on how to do this, please provide support. I know how to set next maps and victory and stuff, just need someone to tell me how to use the game cache and TRANSPORT units, not just heroes, through gamecache

Level 16
That's hella off topic.

Story... meh

You're a swordsman's apprentice in the village of Sacrus, when on a cloudy and warm day, a royal guard from the capital recruits and gathers all the able-bodied men and women to wage war against a neighboring kingdom. On the way, several Delthian Summoners single-handedly slay the majority of the traveling group, except for the royal guard and two other villagers. You wake in the prescence of a being of light, which offers you the power of magic. You take one magic and master the basic levels. Later, that royal guard and two other villagers die, and you must search for a way to join the ranks of the nation...

The area in between here is a little bit blurry, but:

You learn that the neighboring nation is a powerful one, training elite soldiers who can wield magic, led by the being known as Chemoc. Chemoc has projected and bent the dimensions, creating portals to several realms, which create soldiers and lead to diverse areas. You must find a way to uncover and neutralize each realm of Chemoc's dark grasp, and also find a way to kill Chemoc.

Features
-Multimap campaign
-Use of a branch in the game, which lets you choose a magic to use, such as Storm, Water, Fire, Earth, Light, and Elemental
-OST SSBM and FFX Tracks :p
-No straight line of playing. You are able to skip the learning of several spells, or find a way to get the whole "techtree" of spells
-Several unique RPG techniques will be used
-Simple, but balanced secrets, puzzles, and occasional flashy effect

Status
Not open for further replies.