• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CharonHQ.blp

It is a high quality texture which transforms Medivh in Charon.
Charon - in antique mythology a carrier of souls through River of Dead.
It also can be used as some sort of dark magician, or whoever you want.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English I am from Russia)

Keywords:
Charon, Medivh, Damob, Demob, Dark, Mage, Mythology.
Contents

Charon (Texture)

Reviews
10:53, 20th Jun 2009 Hawkwing: Rejected temporarily due to lack of response. Please reduce the dimensions to 256x256 or give a valid reason why you do not wish to do this. 12:40, 23rd Dec 2009 CloudWolf: Skin shows fantastic quality and I see no...

M

10:53, 20th Jun 2009
Hawkwing: Rejected temporarily due to lack of response. Please reduce the dimensions to 256x256 or give a valid reason why you do not wish to do this.

12:40, 23rd Dec 2009
CloudWolf: Skin shows fantastic quality and I see no reason why this shouldn't be approved with the new 8mb limit :) Lets face it, 100kb Isn't all that much these days. It would be great if you could provide a 256x256 version, although thats not 100% neccesary.

Great job! :)

Level 1
Is there any reason why I shouldnt be able to use Medivh skins? I have been making maps a while, but suddenly none of my Medivh skins work when I import them. And it really sucks, 'cause I really want to use this skin.

Damob said:
Johannes.k, thanks) you may used that skin, but don't forget to write me as author of this skin.^_^
Johannes.k meant that he can't get the skin to work ingame.

Johannes.k said:
Is there any reason why I shouldnt be able to use Medivh skins? I have been making maps a while, but suddenly none of my Medivh skins work when I import them. And it really sucks, 'cause I really want to use this skin.
When you import the skin, change it's path to:
Units\Creeps\Medivh\Medivh.blp
...then save the map and restart World Editor.
Seems Damob made a typo on the path by forgetting the s on Creeps.

Level 6
О, русские=)
Хороший скин, не к чему придраться, разве что одежду потемнее можно сделать, а так всё гуд=)