• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Characters I should try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hexdrinker, bait ults, go head on 2v1 when he's fed (spotlights that say otherwise are lies), capitalize on his weak sustained damage because of having the worst energy recovery.

Exhaust right before Death Mark damages.

Yeah, Caitlyn is about dominating the lane with your superior range. Good with disabler supports like Morgana and Thresh.

Level 24
Zed is melee... and mid... should mean enough.

Every melee mid is a very risky pick if your opponent knows how to play against a melee.
On early levels (pre 3), zed or fizz or whoever will not heavily engage on you and you can auto-attack him constantly. (be aware of the minions though. they can hurt)
If he has to B before he is 3, you can zone very good.

Zed specific has very hard counters like kayle. Zed focusses his damage in his ultimate and if you can negate the damage, you always counter him.
Also Zhonyas Hourglass is a good counter item. You can rush the seekers armguard to get armor up very fast and build it into zhonyas as soon as you got more money.

Next to that... exacly what Mythic said "bait ults, go 2v1 and make use of his low energy regeneration"
For Hexdrinker I must disagree because it only activates and shields on magic damage and zed never deals magic damage by himself. (Only via items or buffs)

The community is indeed the worst one i've ever seen... (euw is the worst) but if you play at night, most kids are asleep and you can play with real people. Welcum to the league of people-who-are-tired-of-kids-that-only-play-to-flame-and-troll :)

Level 24
That depends on his opponents...
The maw of malmortius (hexdrinker) is a counter item and not a base item.
Lets take this team for example:
draven adc
braum supp
talon mid
wukong jungle
darius top
Is there any need of a hexdrinker?

Of course there is no item (((sword of the occult))) that has more damage but you can better buy hydra or ie... maybe even frozen mallet if you feel confident.
(Personally I would buy the frozen heart)

btw did you know that quicksilver removes the ult of zed too?
At least it looked like it when i used mine when i got stunned while his ult was on me.
I will try it this night.

Status
Not open for further replies.