1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Let's participate in the Texturing Contest #28 - Swamp Dwellers instead of sitting around getting covered in moss!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Cast a vote for the best warrior in the Concept Art Contest #11 - Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't be stagnant - embrace change! The time has come to evolve and join the Techtree Contest #12 - Evolution.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. On May 20th a new law about privacy and data processing comes into work in the EU. I am no lawyer and I need help figuring out if we comply and if not, what we must do about it. Please message me if you can provide any assistance. Read more. Ralle
    Dismiss Notice
  6. I have disabled the media section until further notice. The latest downtimes on the site has been due to severely inefficient coding on the addon developer's part. Want it back? Register here and like my post.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Join us in our custom games night on Saturday, June 2nd. We'll see you on Battle.net and Discord!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Cinematic Contest #7 results are up!
    Dismiss Notice

Chapter One - Mr. Blond V1.0

Submitted by Mvyrea
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Description

Author - Musta Vyrea (Mvyrea)
Version - 1.0
Language - English

Main missions - 3
Optional missions - 3
Estimated duration - 3 hours

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first mission of a group of three, in principle I was going to upload it as a campaign but, I have decided to upload the missions as separate maps. This is because, this is going to be a series of very long missions and I do not want that every time you update the players you have to repeat everything again.

On the other hand, saying that I had never programmed anything so big, it has been a lot of work and, if this mission does not like you or you do not think it's worth it, I'll leave it here, because I will not create the continuation of something that does not you like it.

The historical context of the map is explained at the beginning of the mission, although it has nothing to do with the original Warcraft story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playing style

It focuses on the management of the heroes and the exploration of the place to find clues and objects that will help you to continue. It is very important to pay attention to the details, because in this mission there are some puzzles that if you do not find the clues will be very difficult to solve.

Resources

Paladin of the Alliance Crusade by Stefan.K
Lord Archimonde by FerSZ
Lord Vader by HerrDave
Knight of the Blazing Sun by HerrDave
Knight of the Blazing Sun (Dismounted) by HerrDave

As always, I will be attentive to the report of any bug or error that you find to solve it.

Greetings and thanks.
Contents

ChapterOneMrBlond (Map)

1. Abishkar

Abishkar

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great! I will download it and maybe rate it. Maybe tell something more about the story

2. TheGamerEdgaras12

TheGamerEdgaras12

Resources:
    Resources:
  3. Mvyrea

Mvyrea

Resources:
    Resources:
    Any problem? if the update is free, i don't understand.

4. KingLich

KingLich

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am at the final boss but the third optional objective is still Undiscovered. Does it have to do something with the Lizard King?

5. Mvyrea

Mvyrea

Resources:
    Resources:
    There are three optional missions:

Lhurgoyf - When you complete it you have the option to get a Mask of Death.
    Captians - Completing it increases the stats of your heroes.
    Father and Son - This mission is an Easter Egg, has no reward and is hidden.

I guess the one you have not discovered is "Father and Son" that, as I said, has no reward, but if you want to do it, it is discovered and completed in the area accessed through this door: MEGA

6. KingLich

KingLich

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've done Father and Son and Captains. I dont have Lhurgoyf quest but I killed it and one of my heroes has the Mask of Death. Maybe a bug?

7. Mvyrea

Mvyrea

Resources:
    Resources:
    Without completing the mission, it should not be possible to get the mask. In addition, to get it you have to go back to the beginning, where the mission is activated. I have reviewed it and in principle there is no bug, anyway, I will review it again and wait to see if it has happened to more people.

Could you pass me a screenshot of the object and the mission without doing?

Regards and thanks for the notice.

PS: If you kill the Lhurgoyf without having activated the mission, it can not be done.

Last edited: May 18, 2018 at 11:27 PM
  8. KingLich

KingLich

Resources:
    Resources:
    My bad, I don't have the Mask of Death.

I guess I can't acquire the mission cuz' I already killed the Lhurgoyf: MEGA

Oh and just a small typo at the very end… "To be continue"... Missing the D!
    Can't wait for the next part :D

9. Mvyrea

Mvyrea

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okey, thank you very much for playing.

If this chapter likes the community and gets a good score, I'll start working on the second chapter so I can upload it as soon as possible.

Greetings.

Last edited: May 19, 2018 at 12:45 PM