• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Theory Project?

Clan Project

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Campaign... I am allready part of 2 big campaign projects (Unsung Legends & The Fall of the Gnomeregan) so I am in my fair share of that I would rather want to do a multiplayer map, that is also faster than a campaign which takes alot of time and effort and not that many people end up playing it anyways like with multiplayer maps if they are a succes.

Sooo I would prefer a TD - Everyone can help with ideas, doing the towers and trigger work is very limited! So just a fun twist so it is not like the other td maps and alot of cool towers and races and that is a succes :)

Level 24
asasin do you know how many campaigns are being made at the moment? I'm making two major ones (bfme and arcarius) and am seeing if I can get a terraining job for UL. So I think we have definatly got enough campaigns. Well looks like everyone wants to make a TD. Well do you want to base it off anything like lotr or warhammer or sumthing like that?

Level 7
Meh i down care :p I wana make agod damned campaign and i cant do it till my mate finshes with his god damned minas Tirith map!!

well technically ive lready done 3 levels but i feel bad doing any more wiht those levels only partially done and me not being sure hell end up workin on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.