• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos the Naga

Here's a model of Chaos. as a powerful, crystal enhanced naga Blademaster.
A lot of custom things have been integrated into this model, blinking crystals, custom anims..

~helpers~
debode for making me the flicker on crystals
DevineArmy for fixing me some animations
Thrikodius for making four new animations
Godslayer for makin' me a sweet skin.

So.. Give credits to Me (Misha) and Godslayer if you use this model or you'll be cut to Peaces :mwahaha:

Changes

removed some ribbons, some particles, changed crystals from blend to transparent, added dissipate event sound. removed the "NagaMyrmidon" texture from model.
i'm still not sure what particles are totally useless here.. so i'll wait for another moderation..

Keywords:
Chaos., Naga, blademaster, crystals, Godslayer, Misha, twirl, spin
Contents

Chaos the Naga (Model)

Reviews
17th Sep 2009 Rizz_Boomer: [Approved] 4/5 Py has some points in his moderation, but you limited parts and made a good model with the others. I dont get these blinking Crystals, but it seems to be wanted. So approved. 19:31, 2nd Sep 2009...
Level 1
I wanted to download this... Then i hesitated... and after reading the comments, I decided to download it... You're lucky..... Not really.. but.. W/e.