• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Races

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am a beginner to Warhammer TD. I would like to know some compelling reasons behind choosing each Chaos race. Note: I play grey position nearly every game.

Level 1
I am agree with ralle :twisted:
But chaos is very hard because there is a lot of percing dmg... :cry:
If u try chaos plays nurgle or korn (the 2 other are very very hard) :shock:

:arrow: in the start do a lot of space marine tower and save for demonic or terminator (against meck)
after lord & big deamon
but its very hard... :?
Play tyranyd or eldar or tau its easyer
If u want to win play dark eldar easy and powerfull (a lot af critical&spell)

Level 2
Think he means he does not understand why there are 4 chaos subraces.
In the story of orginal game (a table top with miniatures you have to build and paint youreself) there are 4 chaos Gods.

So now I don t understand why there is no Inquisiotn no 30 different Spacemarine subraces no 12 different imperial guard subraces and no 6 different tyranid breeds and and and....

Think simply cause there is a map size limit of 4mb and the mapmakers had a weak point in loving chaos.

Those traitors shall all die in name of the Holy and Immortal Emperor !!!
Btw. also there are different chaos spacemarines oders... emperors children from slanesh fe.

Level 2
Bring the different Spacemarines order fe. ultra marines blood angels dark angels and spacewolfs.
For imperial make catachan cadia valhalla and armageddon.
for tyranids fe. behemot and well I never read other codizes, but there are always other planets sub races or breeeds for each race about 4-12.

I d just make 3-4 variable units.
Like chaos also has 3-4 variable nuits depending what god you choose.
Id let all units how they are but insert for each sub race 3-4 different units.

But realy, you ought to read the codizes.
It would realy give you many ideas for upgrades.
(I still miss a moral system :D)

Level 2
where did you then get the ideas from????
:?
well i guess that if you do need some background information, you will just have to ask in the forum (guess you will get enough posts for a whole weekend :wink:)

Status
Not open for further replies.