1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Chaos Orc Race

Submitted by MasterHaosis
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Map contains new units, buildings. most of they are from out best model maker General Frank !
His models are: Altar of Chaos, Fel Orc Lancer (version with red dragon), Chaos Orc Felhoud Rider, Hell bull Tournamentor, Chaos Warlord

From Red XIII are: Chaos Orc GreatHall/Stronghold/Fortress and WCII barracks (chaos beastiary)
From Syroco are Orc Lumber Mill.

Map by MasterHaosis
Contents

Chaos Orc Race (Map)

Reviews
DesKaladA: umm this is a Alterd melee but its ok approved Update: Added category. Also what the doodle is up with the map thread?
  1. Kael Theron

Kael Theron

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Ok very nice map as I stated, But I've found some things which needs fixing:
    - icons which show u how many free peons u have uses normal orc peaon icon
    - U can have as many blademasters as u want cause they are always available:eekani:
    - even when u have fortress and have two heroes some heroes which weren't used are still not available
    - when u have stronghold and u used warchief previous u can train him again
    - sroll of healing is never available cause it requires Black Citadel
    - change descriptions of some upgrades and hero abilities cause they don't fit to the race/hero
    FOR EXAMPLE: blademaster has immolation ability and in the descriptions it is said that "it allows DEMON HUNTER..."
    EXAMPLE 2: when u upgrade armor of buildings the description says that it "upgrades armor of watch towers and BURROWS" while your chaos orc have FOUNTAINS OF BLOOD
    - some buildings don't have name or descriptions when u want to build them:
    *chaos demonic gate - no name, no description
    *dragon roost - no description
    *fountain of blood - no name, no description
    - when u build chaos mill and send peon to wood something really strange happens: I can't explain it so I'll give the picture
    Cause I don't know how to upload a picture in my post on hive I'll give a link:
    http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bug01pm0.png
    What happens: those parts which are flying in the air on the screen appear on mill just as it was still building while under them the building is ready. Moreover when your peon comes close to it with wood they dissapear from the building and start to fly around the peon:eekani::eekani::eekani: I guess it is fault of the model maker so u can do nothing about that :(
    - chaeck all descriptions, some really don't fit to the race and I might haven't noticed sth ;)

That's all bugs I can remember now. Try to fix and then it would be 4.99999/5 (0.00000001 lost cause it's EASYYYYYYYYYY:gg: ). The idea really nice. Keep up good job!!!!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  2. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    Kael Tharon hes aware of some bugs and as for the pic u posted thats animation error not MasterHaosis problem so schh and hide that as quick as possible! ;)

3. Dentothor

Dentothor

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This map... Is Just amazing...
    200000000000/5
    I Think ive said enough

4. SanKakU

SanKakU

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i like your improvements on the story and overall development of the race so far...looks pretty good, but there is a problem i see with the red dragons being used by fel orcs. it won't work. you'll have to come up with a different flying unit i guess. maybe use the purple looking dragons? nether dragons i think they're called, yeah.

I think KaelTheron is making that up about the red dragons btw. i guess i'll double check it.

red dragons are from the human/night elf world. not the orc world.

edit: oh i see...you mean those red dragons...yeah huh...

can't say so much about that. i guess those are orcs that escaped the humans reattacking during the second war or whatever. i guess the orcs are using the dragons to protect those portals under the command of magtheridon...must be the last of the red dragons from the second war... very interesting.

yeah just as i suspected...i checked again and there is no dragon roosts...so those are definitely the last of the red dragons from the second war (Warcraft II)...so this fits with the story fine, the red dragons in that mission, that is. those will die and then that's it for them in outland. they don't exist anymore after that.

you can't get red dragons from outland i think is the bottom line.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  5. stan0033

stan0033

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    your custom race lacks tooltips and button placement. There is more to work on it.