• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Marauder Helmet by chilla_killa

Hey Guys,

this is my new attachment model, I made for a request by Emmanuel.

I created it in Milkshape 3D and use only ingame textures, exported with Magos Model Editor.
I based it on this picture:
68447d1256930256-resquest-attapoint-chaos_marauder.jpg

You have to attach it to the "head".
Feel free to rescale, re-rotate and re-move it without asking me for permission, if it doesn't fit onto your model.

Give me credits if you use it in your map/campaign.
Many thanks to Bloody_Turds for the new custom texture.
Furthermore, thanks to PyramideHead, who improved the texture further.
Now it looks nearly exactly like on the picture.

Have fun with my attachments

chilla_killa

Keywords:
attachment, atachment, helmet, helm, rpg, sword, axe, chilla_killa, cool, nice, wow, world of warcraft, hell, marauder, chaos, diablo, warhammer
Contents

Chaos Marauder Helmet by chilla_killa (Model)

Reviews
18:43, 2nd Nov 2009 DonDustin: the mesh looks good and the horns' texture and unwrap aswell, but the metal part could need another texture/a better wrap as it has been already suggested, because right now it looks a bit boring even though the idea is...

M

18:43, 2nd Nov 2009
DonDustin: the mesh looks good and the horns' texture and unwrap aswell, but the metal part could need another texture/a better wrap as it has been already suggested, because right now it looks a bit boring even though the idea is interesting
ok...the fixes were made and it performs well ingame.

Level 4
Wow ^^ now the holes are in it looks sick! 5/5 and ty for letting us rescale it without permission XD it looks a tiny bit to big for the vilager ^^ but still good ^ could be used on a larger model ^^ also i was wondering if you could do a model of a naga its realy simple just a naga without his weapon ^^ cuz i wanted him to have a hammer model i got instead of is golden sword ^^

Level 15
Good idea but it is WAY too big, it needs to be a tightish fit.

Same, awesome helmet but it is GIGANTICNOURMOUS. No way the size is ok on any unit. 4/5

xD Dudes! Lulz this would awesomely fit on any demon! :D or on flesh eater golem!

Also, chilla killa, Nice you to making changes, it looks now much better with the rust texture :)
5/5!!