• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Blood Elf.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my Fist Skin, I used the Pain.net to make it XD

I will make one Spell Pack sugesting some abilitis to my Chaos Mage, wait xD

Keywords:
Kael, Blood Mage, Blood Elf, Chaos, Mage, Black, Evil, Dark
Contents

Chaos Mage (Texture)

Reviews
21:04, 18th Dec 2008 Dan van Ohllus: No. We do not accept recolor skins with some bad MS-Paint-like graphics and CnPs. Please check out the 2D tutorial forum and learn to improve if you wish to get your resources accepted.

M

21:04, 18th Dec 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
No. We do not accept recolor skins with some bad MS-Paint-like graphics and CnPs.
Please check out the 2D tutorial forum and learn to improve if you wish to get your resources accepted.

Level 6
I really cannot see why CnP and recolour skins are not allowed, in some instances they can look better than freehand ones... In this case it looks quite good, but more care is needed on the extra bits added.
Even if this doesn't get accepted, you should try and clear up the green lines and make them look less patchy and acidic.

Also you should clear up the artifacts, shown below, due to skin compression. Reduce the amount of compression, or any skin you make will be turned down on quality grounds.

Good start, but needs touching up, and unfortunately needs to be less CnP and recolour, because users here are very picky about how to draw skins...

Attachments

• Kael.JPG
    Kael.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 489