• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Champions RPG

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Gray_Fox Presents

CHAOS CHAMPIONS RPG
-v1.1.5-
---Blightheart Hold---

Map Info:

Chaos Champions is a single player Dungeon Crawler RPG map inspired by the likes of
Diablo, Gauntlet, Dark Souls. Select your Champion from a selection of
12 custom heroes with unique abilities. Explore, slay enemies, collect loot,
discover treasures and defeat powerful Bosses.

Story:

Once a great place of learning for the Kirin Tor, now infested with necromancers and
their twisted creations. As evil pours out from the ruins and infects the very land it touches,
Champions from across the Nether are called upon to challenge fate!

Screenshots:

189087-e1faaefb9ec55007a1f34d52b77ff219.png

189082-5b8dda6ef5ab55923c8aea3cccda3f00.png

189083-7bfbc8eb3f00db897bed7a9dd107d71d.png

189084-ae417bfd87873b034265e9cd48ce4523.png

189090-867481e4cc752470bf93772469fc300d.png

189086-9c46c85d677ae4723f935e1cec7ec274.png

189088-ab02cfa96534e80aa000b5f4a8423bd6.png

189091-385c161acc3c070b2c5eb9b52cb744a6.png

Video Walkthrough:
Special thanks to WTiiWarcraft!

Change Log:

• Release Version

• Difficulty Selection Menu added
  • Hard and perma-death modes which offers greater rewards but at greater risk.
  • A new vendor offering permanent stat upgrades in exchange for Heroism Badges
  • Bug Fixes

• Moonguard's Piercing Shot has been reworked into a new ability: Darkhail
  • Moonguard and Sunshield's Day/Night mana regen bonus has been increased.
  • Heroes have had their basic attack and attack speed increased and or tweaked a bit.
  • All Heroes now have a short cooldown on their main offensive ability, In the hopes of reducing the Q spam. The damage of the ability has also been increased.
  • Father Julius' healing has been reduced slightly.
  • You can now manually send items to the storage by typing -stash whenever there are items on the ground. The automatic item pick up also still occurs ofcourse.

Credits:

Special Thanks to the following people:
  • Kacpa2 - Classic Jaina Improved
  • Kenathorn - Icons to Models Pack
  • The_Silent - Pie Item
  • Callahan - Thorny Creeper Model
  • Mythic - Soul Beam
  • General Frank - Orb of Dragons
  • icewolf055 - WaterTemple Keeper
  • WILL THE ALLMIGHTY - Nuclear Explosion
  • teebling - WoW Icons Pack
  • kobas - Map Description Template
  • Pelsen - Dragon Loading Screen

Author's notes:

For feedback, suggestions, bugs, message me or leave a comment.
Thank you for checking out / playing my map!

You can check out the other maps in this series here:
Chaos Champions II: Elderroot Grove
Chaos Champions III: Khor'gul Badlands

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Contents

Chaos Champions v1.1.5 (Map)

Seems like an interesting map. Will try it out later and leave a review.

• Amazing atmosphere. The terrain and the weather effects really make it feel dark.
  • Superb voice acting.
  • Great level design. The bosses were challenging and are definitely of high quality.

~ I chose the Phoenix Knight and was able to finish the game. Though at the end, I may have missed something, because after the lich died, nothing happened. I was expecting a cutscene.
~ I finished the game with barely a dent on my lives. I was Q-spamming most of the time.
~ The revenant's spell was still casting after I killed it and it nearly got me killed as I was slowly moving out of that area.
~ The hardest boss would be the Paladin, as I have no idea where to go when the holy light spell was casted.
~ The lich fight was the most frustrating, as I was using a melee hero, and as I was closing in to land a hit, it teleports me back to the end of the room again. I haven't even attacked the lich yet.
~ Difficulty options for different number of lives. What do you think?

As it stands now, it's a great addition to the Single Player RPGs we have here in the Hive. 5/5 and vote for approval.

Last edited:
Level 10
Seems like an interesting map. Will try it out later and leave a review.

• Amazing atmosphere. The terrain and the weather effects really make it feel dark.
  • Superb voice acting.
  • Great level design. The bosses were challenging and are definitely of high quality.

~ I chose the Phoenix Knight and was able to finish the game. Though at the end, I may have missed something, because after the lich died, nothing happened. I was expecting a cutscene.
~ I finished the game with barely a dent on my lives. I was Q-spamming most of the time.
~ The revenant's spell was still casting after I killed it and it nearly got me killed as I was slowly moving out of that area.
~ The hardest boss would be the Paladin, as I have no idea where to go when the holy light spell was casted.
~ The lich fight was the most frustrating, as I was using a melee hero, and as I was closing in to land a hit, it teleports me back to the end of the room again. I haven't even attacked the lich yet.
~ Difficulty options for different number of lives. What do you think?

As it stands now, it's a great addition to the Single Player RPGs we have here in the Hive. 5/5 and vote for approval.
Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad you liked it! :grin:

Nothing at all after the final boss? Not even the loot chest? I'll look into that and the other things you mentioned asap.

A difficulty slider that affects the lives sounds like a good idea actually, I'll look into that!

Thanks again for the feedback :)

Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad you liked it! :grin:

Nothing at all after the final boss? Not even the loot chest? I'll look into that and the other things you mentioned asap.

A difficulty slider that affects the lives sounds like a good idea actually, I'll look into that!

Thanks again for the feedback :)
Yes, unfortunately, no loot box. I didn't even know that I beat the final boss until I checked the quest log. It was pretty anticlimactic as nothing happened after the lich died. That was it? I thought.

Level 10
Yes, unfortunately, no loot box. I didn't even know that I beat the final boss until I checked the quest log. It was pretty anticlimactic as nothing happened after the lich died. That was it? I thought.
Damn, I'm sorry about that, definitely not supposed to happen. I have updated the map along with a few other fixes.
Looks great, is fun!
The boss were there are a lot of water waves and/or swarms is nice, but the projectiles doesn't really represent the hitboxes.
Defenitely gonna try again with different heroes.
Thank you very much! :) I've tweaked their collision size a little bit.

Level 7
Terrain was great and Dark(loved it).
Need more shops and items.
Shortcuts were a good idea.
The first boss was some kind of unbeatable or something like that,especially when it gets on frenzy.(i played melee hero)(Blademaster)
The revenant's spell was still casting after I killed it and it nearly got me killed as I was slowly moving out of that area.
The hardest boss would be the Paladin, as I have no idea where to go when the holy light spell was casted.
You explain every boss in quest log,but about last boss(LICH)you only said it Drains life.(i didn't need that tho).
it's definitely worth a second or third try. :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 10
Terrain was great and Dark(loved it).
Need more shops and items.
Shortcuts were a good idea.
The first boss was some kind of unbeatable or something like that,especially when it gets on frenzy.(i played melee hero)(Blademaster)
The revenant's spell was still casting after I killed it and it nearly got me killed as I was slowly moving out of that area.
The hardest boss would be the Paladin, as I have no idea where to go when the holy light spell was casted.
You explain every boss in quest log,but about last boss(LICH)you only said it Drains life.(i didn't need that tho).
it's definitely worth a second or third try. :infl_thumbs_up:

At the first boss you can use windwalk to avoid his frenzy when using the Blademaster.

Some of those things like the boss text and the revenant still casting should be fixed with the last update. I have some ideas for more items and things to be purchased, will be adding more in an update soon!

Thanks very much for the feedback, I will keep everything in mind when working on updates :)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Spell descriptions don't say what's their max level.
Would be nice to have a backpack not to go back and forth carrying items to the shop or stash.
Used Radiance on a Dark Watcher and it didn't even flinch.
Can't reach this barrel View attachment 377393
Consecration needs an icon version for when it's activated.
Father Julius restores a lot of his life while you get your regeneration stones depleted. A full pack of 15 is pretty mandatory. Same with the lich, you need all 20 stones to make it through.
Not sure what to do after defeating the lich. I guess there might be some secret or something in darkened north part of the map.

What the map could use is a multiplayer version, even a 2 player one.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Last edited:
Level 10
I L O V E I T:peasant-victory:
Thank you! :grin:

Spell descriptions don't say what's their max level.
Would be nice to have a backpack not to go back and forth carrying items to the shop or stash.
Used Radiance on a Dark Watcher and it didn't even flinch.
Can't reach this barrel View attachment 377393
Consecration needs an icon version for when it's activated.
Father Julius restores a lot of his life while you get your regeneration stones depleted. Same with the lich, you need all 20 stones to make it through.
Not sure what to do after defeating the lich. I guess there might be some secret or something in darkened north part of the map.

What the map could use is a multiplayer version, even a 2 player one. A full pack of 15 is pretty mandatory.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Thank you for review and approval! :)
I've fixed a few things and updated the map, I do indeed have something planned for that darkened north part.
Will continue to update, I appreciate the feedback!

Level 12
Played the map a few times and it was fun!
I played on the hardest difficulty, on the latest War3 version with classic graphics.

The first time i played i noticed my Q spell didn't have a cool down so it can just be spammed to high hell, i though it was some sort of glitch but no, turns out that is the same for all heroes lol :gg: , after playing more through the game with different heroes my hands just got tired of having to keep spamming right click and q, and of course i eventually died at the Paladin crusader boss, he was much stronger than the previous bosses, his thunder clap spell deals tons of dmg and it took a while for me to understand how to dodge it but alas i still died in the end, it was fun tho.

~Possitives:

- It goes without saying that the themes and atmosphere of the map is top notch! Loved all the little different regions.

- The bosses and their spells were very well done and unique, i think the best boss fight was with the Ancient Protector (The tree), his spells were the best, i loved the way he used them and his attacks can be also dodged by moving the hero in a certain pattern, loved it!

- The terrain is great, the map feels alive.

- Interesting concept with the keys and the silver crates.

- Most crates and barrels drop something, which is great.

- The creeps are also amazing, loved the little skirmishes the scarlet crusade humans and the zombies/skeletons had in their region, that was pretty cool.

- I liked all the little items the creeps dropped, the gold coins, hp/mp/armor buffs, etc.

~Negatives:

- This might just be subjective but spamming q for the entire game is not a good thing in my opinion, the q spell should have at least a 2 seconds cool down so the players won't just keep spamming q and get tired, also the fights can get stale very fast by having that q spell with no cd, when i played with the shaman for example i just kept running and pressing q the entire time for every encounter with an enemy, i don't think i attacked them normally once :xxd:, it felt felt useless and a waste of dmg to do that.

- Items and auto attacks are totally useless, and this is mainly because of having that q spell, it is just too op, why would i want stats or dmg items on my heroes when all i do is just spam q and run around :hohum: , the only good items would be the ones that give hp, armor and move speed to survive more but that's it.

- Even tho the terrain and the atmosphere of the map is indeed great it lacks 1 very important piece, and that is the music, there is no music in the map, during my gameplay i played mostly in silence.

~~~Suggestions:

- Increase the cool down of Q spells to at least 2 seconds (and make them do double damage in return for the nerf)

- Implement some sort of music in the map, would be nice to have like a different background music for each zone, it can just be normal war3 classic music.

Overall the map is great, short and sweet! i will rate it a solid A

Level 10
Played the map a few times and it was fun!
I played on the hardest difficulty, on the latest War3 version with classic graphics.

The first time i played i noticed my Q spell didn't have a cool down so it can just be spammed to high hell, i though it was some sort of glitch but no, turns out that is the same for all heroes lol :gg: , after playing more through the game with different heroes my hands just got tired of having to keep spamming right click and q, and of course i eventually died at the Paladin crusader boss, he was much stronger than the previous bosses, his thunder clap spell deals tons of dmg and it took a while for me to understand how to dodge it but alas i still died in the end, it was fun tho.

~Possitives:

- It goes without saying that the themes and atmosphere of the map is top notch! Loved all the little different regions.

- The bosses and their spells were very well done and unique, i think the best boss fight was with the Ancient Protector (The tree), his spells were the best, i loved the way he used them and his attacks can be also dodged by moving the hero in a certain pattern, loved it!

- The terrain is great, the map feels alive.

- Interesting concept with the keys and the silver crates.

- Most crates and barrels drop something, which is great.

- The creeps are also amazing, loved the little skirmishes the scarlet crusade humans and the zombies/skeletons had in their region, that was pretty cool.

- I liked all the little items the creeps dropped, the gold coins, hp/mp/armor buffs, etc.

~Negatives:

- This might just be subjective but spamming q for the entire game is not a good thing in my opinion, the q spell should have at least a 2 seconds cool down so the players won't just keep spamming q and get tired, also the fights can get stale very fast by having that q spell with no cd, when i played with the shaman for example i just kept running and pressing q the entire time for every encounter with an enemy, i don't think i attacked them normally once :xxd:, it felt felt useless and a waste of dmg to do that.

- Items and auto attacks are totally useless, and this is mainly because of having that q spell, it is just too op, why would i want stats or dmg items on my heroes when all i do is just spam q and run around :hohum: , the only good items would be the ones that give hp, armor and move speed to survive more but that's it.

- Even tho the terrain and the atmosphere of the map is indeed great it lacks 1 very important piece, and that is the music, there is no music in the map, during my gameplay i played mostly in silence.

~~~Suggestions:

- Increase the cool down of Q spells to at least 2 seconds (and make them do double damage in return for the nerf)

- Implement some sort of music in the map, would be nice to have like a different background music for each zone, it can just be normal war3 classic music.

Overall the map is great, short and sweet! i will rate it a solid A

Thank you very much for the detailed review, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

The idea was indeed that the 1st ability is your hero's basic attack move, but I can experiment around with it some more and perhaps find something better? I'll consider your feedback when updating the map!

Thank you again for your input, cheers!

Level 22
Completed it and I like it!
It have an atmosphere of DS and in same time feels different. Strenght of bosses are balanced (except Scarlet Paladin boss, dunno how to kill him without some "cheats").
Also I thought that "double-trouble" boss would be harder, but I smashed them in a couple of seconds.
Played on sunstrider (or sun knight) - didn't feel that in day my mana was regenerated, used "Radiance" to recieve it. Also why we need to learn 3 spell (shield)? I think it's a low-power and could be re-doned into something else…

Overall, it's a good map!

Level 10
I had fun playing this. I played it on Normal and I'd like to play it again on a harder level.

I also agree with what most people posted before me (terrain, atmosphere, Q spell...) but I'd like to point out the fact that having Scarlett Crusade soldiers fighting around gives us a time and a place, without even having to express it verbally.

That was cool since I felt a bit more oriented in where I was standing. Furthermore, it helped me get immersed in the world. And for me, that adds a lot to the experience.

EDIT: I've also found Melianova though I have no idea if it's meant to do something or just standing there.

Overall was a fun experience and I'd totally recommend playing this map!
Cheers up!

(Also, are you Grey Fox from HotS that uploads gameplays on YouTube?)

Last edited:
Level 10
Completed it and I like it!
It have an atmosphere of DS and in same time feels different. Strenght of bosses are balanced (except Scarlet Paladin boss, dunno how to kill him without some "cheats").
Also I thought that "double-trouble" boss would be harder, but I smashed them in a couple of seconds.
Played on sunstrider (or sun knight) - didn't feel that in day my mana was regenerated, used "Radiance" to recieve it. Also why we need to learn 3 spell (shield)? I think it's a low-power and could be re-doned into something else…

Overall, it's a good map!

I had fun playing this. I played it on Normal and I'd like to play it again on a harder level.

I also agree with what most people posted before me (terrain, atmosphere, Q spell...) but I'd like to point out the fact that having Scarlett Crusade soldiers fighting around gives us a time and a place, without even having to express it verbally.

That was cool since I felt a bit more oriented in where I was standing. Furthermore, it helped me get immersed in the world. And for me, that adds a lot to the experience.

EDIT: I've also found Melianova though I have no idea if it's meant to do something or just standing there.

Overall was a fun experience and I'd totally recommend playing this map!
Cheers up!

(Also, are you Grey Fox from HotS that uploads gameplays on YouTube?)

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the map :)

I haven't worked on this map for a while but I do plan to get back into it eventually so I'll definitely consider your thoughts and I appreciate the comments!

( And no LovG, must just be someone with the same name, I don't play HotS :p )

Level 13
Recommended version 1.19 - 1.21b - Is this true because I noticed that the first part goes at 1.27 and 1.30 but the second only at 1.30. At 1.30 on ChChamp 1.1.5 after some carousel (after boss N.1 and before boss N.2) my character suddenly became veeery slooow. It was impossible to play. It happened after my family was dispersed by one of the ordinary enemies (2-3 jumped out and I saw only 1). Will this bug be present at 1.27 ?

Level 10
Recommended version 1.19 - 1.21b - Is this true because I noticed that the first part goes at 1.27 and 1.30 but the second only at 1.30. At 1.30 on ChChamp 1.1.5 after some carousel (after boss N.1 and before boss N.2) my character suddenly became veeery slooow. It was impossible to play. It happened after my family was dispersed by one of the ordinary enemies (2-3 jumped out and I saw only 1). Will this bug be present at 1.27 ?
I'm sorry to hear that! I run it myself at 1.26 and that seems to work fine.
If you could tell me what hero you were playing I could look into if it's some spell causing a leak. Either way I'll look into it, thank you for letting me know!

Level 13
I'm sorry to hear that! I run it myself at 1.26 and that seems to work fine.
If you could tell me what hero you were playing I could look into if it's some spell causing a leak. Either way I'll look into it, thank you for letting me know!

Hero is Lady Vash. I will then try on 1.27 once it works properly at 1.26.

Level 12
Sup, just wanted to say that i finished replaying this map and it was amazing! :infl_thumbs_up:
I played on version 1.26 and i didn't encounter any bugs/glitches.

I played it on the hardest mode with the minotaur hero, it was hella fun!

The only negative i can say about this map is the fact that it felt too short! :wink:

Also, i killed the Lich and i think that was the final boss, but there are still some unexplored areas on the map that are blocked, is there any way to get to them? or are they just empty, talking about the blocked area in the north of the map and the broken bridge where my hero is in the pic.

Anyway, here was my hero at the end
end.png

My rating for this map ia a solid S tier with 95 points out of 100!

Level 10
Sup, just wanted to say that i finished replaying this map and it was amazing! :infl_thumbs_up:
I played on version 1.26 and i didn't encounter any bugs/glitches.

I played it on the hardest mode with the minotaur hero, it was hella fun!

The only negative i can say about this map is the fact that it felt too short! :wink:

Also, i killed the Lich and i think that was the final boss, but there are still some unexplored areas on the map that are blocked, is there any way to get to them? or are they just empty, talking about the blocked area in the north of the map and the broken bridge where my hero is in the pic.

Anyway, here was my hero at the end
My rating for this map ia a solid S tier with 95 points out of 100!

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed my map!
You can also check out Chaos Champions II if you wish to play a bit more. :wink:

Currently there is no way to access the area to the north. I was making a new build of this map with a multiplayer option and I added 2 new bosses, one of which was going to be up there. I haven't gotten around to finishing that up though I'm afraid.

But thanks again for your feedback! :grin:

Level 13
Fun game. I didn't get to enjoy with the items that the Blue Devil sells. You just got badges and game over. Now let's see the second part.

Level 21
Played it again from start to finish with a Blademaster - a very solid hero all things considered (using Q spam is valid, but autoattacks even more so (being an agility hero)).

Chose maximum difficulty and had some close calls, where i got saved by the ankh.
Hardest part was the first boss funnily enough, but beatable.

Itemization was a bit bland, not much to play around with.
But the boss fights and unit designs are gold and keep you playing.

Also there is one gate in the north that cannot be opened?!

Now on to your second map!
(gauntlet mode? sign me up!)

Last edited:
Level 10
Played it again from start to finish with a Blademaster - a very solid hero all things considered (using Q spam is valid, but autoattacks even more so (being an agility hero)).

Chose maximum difficulty and had some close calls, where i got saved by the ankh.
Hardest part was the first boss funnily enough, but beatable.

Itemization was a bit bland, not much to play around with.
But the boss fights and unit designs are gold and keep you playing.

Also there is one gate in the north that cannot be opened?!

Now on to your second map!
(gauntlet mode? sign me up!)
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :thumbs_up:

Yeah I had planned to do another secret boss up there in the northern area but I ended up scrapping the idea and used his mechanics for a boss in the third map instead.

Level 3
This map is a mixed bag for me. I nearly quit after dying 5 times to the first boss with different heroes. And that's my biggest complain, the key to victory for most boss fight are just how many health stone you have before the fight even begin. The hitboxes are hard to understand or just too fast to avoid them.
The trash mobs are quit fun and diverse, with the Sunshield hero after getting 3 skills, you can fight them without having to Q spell and kite all the time (which gets boring fast imo).

The best part of the map was the visual, it's just stunning. The differents biomes, heroes, monsters, bosses, it's really good. Spells too are super nice.

The itemization is quite simple, not good, not bad.

I really like the tree boss and the revenant/water summon one, those fights were fun.

The end of the map, particularly the liche boss are just a chore. I died when he was half hp, I had 10 health stones before the fight. And after that I just quit. I could'nt see myself doing this fight again, felt like I did nearly no damage to him, then he just regain his health, then I have to come back to him crawling like a snail ... That's was just too boring to retry, sorry.

I really tried to like it, and it's for sure not a bad map, but it was too frustrating for me.

I don't yet know if I will try your next iterations to see if it fits me better.

Level 14
I enjoyed this map quite a bit!
The visuals are quite nice and most boss fights are fun.
I played the Shaman.

Here are some notes I took while playing:
  • Poison/Blight clouds seems to have collision? At least they were blocking me.
  • No timer for respawn.
  • I would like to have more choices in the way I "build" my hero.
  • The First boss shouldn't be such a dps check without any real startegy. Between, at some point the boss bugged out and stopped auto attacking but he was still casting spells.
  • Very often my wolfs wouldn't attack and just walk around. Think it's related to me spamming right click which cancel their attacks?
  • Magic Depository is a really nice feature
  • It seemed like the undead were affected by the human auras.
  • The healthstone steal mechanic was interesting but got a bit tedious in the end.
  • Wish the healthstone didn't take an item slot and was on a hotkey.