• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Weapon Idea

Sword
Malevolent Gladiator's Bonegrinder
+10 Strenght
Increases your critical strike by 20%
Requires level 9
Level 2 +15 strenght/Critical strike +30%
Level 3 +20 strenght/Critical strike +40%
Level 4 +25 strenght/Critical strike +50%/Armor bonus +5

Level 12
Just decided to pop by and see how this was going along. Looks good. Thought of a couple more ideas.

Domination
Every 20 minutes into the game, all players will be teleported from their position to a much smaller arena. The arena is bare, plain and simple with no obstructions, as well as being small, enough room to run around but at the same time cramp which can cause AoE spells to be devastating. Every player will be placed along the walls of the arena, with sufficient space from one another and at the center of the arena lies an orb which can be picked up. There will be a ten-minute timer as well.

At first, all players are unable to attack or use spells against one another and are invulnerable. A 5-second timer ensues and all players are still invulnerable as well as unable to use spells, but this time they can move. All players rush to the orb and once one players manages to obtain it, every other player is moved back to their original position, along the wall.

The player who managed to pick up the orb now lies at the center. He carries the orb in his inventory. After ten seconds, a randomly picked player along the wall (a player who doesn't have the orb) becomes free and can move and attack. Now only the player with the orb and the player freed can move and attack and both of them must kill each other, one defending the orb the other trying to claim it. After a minute, another is released and so on, until everyone is released. If one player dies, the only way he or she can be revived is when a different player holds the orb, meaning the player who holds the orb need only kill each player once. Once the ten-minute timer is up, the player who holds the orb wins. His reward, an item or possibly experience. All players keep their kills, but receive no gold from it.

Level 28
Well there is really a bad news, looks like the Crash when your Hero Die issue is still here, -Kobas- checked it out earlier same as me but we never encountered that crash, but when I played with Ken-E when I killed him both of us get a crash, I re-read my code, and I can't see anything wrong, but I'll probably recode my revive system yup, I believe it needs to be re-coded since its supposed to work with the custom health bar system which is currently turn off due to bugs, so I guess after I recode the revive system, we can also get rid of that silly bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.