• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Ability Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Ok straight to the point.

In my map, there is a trigger that adds the chaos ability to a unit (The unit has a ability based on spellbook),then after a period of time, removes the Chaos ability. But when it gains the Chaos ability, all the spells go from the Spellbook.

Anybody able to help?

Level 9
Err. Im not sure i undestrand, but ill try anyways:

You want the Chaos abiltiy added to a unit so.. Whats the chaos ability... hmm. I dont know what the chaos ability is, but i dont get it at all.

So you added the Chaos ability to a unit, and it whiped out all the spellbook abilities?

Just make a second spellbook with the same abilities + chaos and swap the books out. Should work?

Level 9
What a fun problem...

This is a problem indeed hmmm... Cant switch out the hero, cant use a second spellbook...

Only thing i can see here is to give chaos to the unit as an invisible disabled spellbook. If that is impossible, than im afraid im out of ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.