• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Channel" problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm sure many have used the ability "channel" (the spell used by the nagas in the night elf campagin, which can be used for pretty much any type of spell). Everytime I use it, though, it deals about 10x level of spell in damage (ie level 3 would do 30 damage) to the caster, for no apparent reason. I've done alot of testing and found this spell to be the cause. It's set on "no target mode", with -1 follow through time, and 0 duration.

If anyone knows of a solution to this problem, I'd be very thankful if they could post it.

Level 4
Nvm, I changed my handle vars set up trigger (game caches werent working properly), and this problem disapeared. Very odd indeed...

Level 7
i don't really understand what dr.nitro want with this channeling but I think negates from he, can we make a starfall without channeling??

I think it will be a great skill to starfall for last 10 seconds when you can move everywhere you want... Any Idea??

Status
Not open for further replies.