• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Changing How Strength Affects You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have a question about something I can't figure out.

I would like to change it so that one point of strength gives 50 hp instead of 25. The reason for this is so that my character can have a lot of HP without it affecting his damage too much (when he levels). I want to do the same with intelligence.

I also would like to change it so that no matter how much agility you have, it doesn't affect your attack speed. I figure I could do this by making it so a large amount of agility, that no one will ever get, is needed to affect attack speed.

Thanks for any help.

Level 4
Well now, you go to "Advanced" on the top toolbar then
"Game Play Constants"
Then you click allow custom game play constants, then you look for the part where it says strength bonus per point of strength or something like that and you change it to the desired number. Same with agility.

Status
Not open for further replies.