• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

change this model to an attachment and make a left-handed version of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
fuck

I have two requests. The model in question is attached below:

1. Since this model is apparently meant to be used as a projectile, its underside isn't modeled at all. That said, here's my request: pls patch up the gaping hole that is below the model so that it can be used as an attachment. Doesn't have to be incredibly detailed.

2. Not sure how difficult this would be, but it'd be gr8 if you could also mirror the attachment, i.e. make a left-handed version of it

Optionally, if you feel like enabling my laziness:
- remove all the particle effects and such, leaving only the fist itself
- change the stand/death animations so that the fist just immediately appears/disappears (i.e. typical attachment animations)

Edit: I figured out how to mirror the model if anybody cares, just use Matrix Eater. Still looking for my first request to be done.

Attachments

• Holy Fist.mdx
    9.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Level 12
ok nobody is going to do this so i just did it myself lel

i can't attest to the quality of these models as i just haphazardly learned how to use the mdlvis vertex editor to make these. goodbye

Attachments

• Holy Fist (LEFT).mdx
    5.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Holy Fist (RIGHT).mdx
    5.3 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.