I'm trying to make a trigger so that when a specific unit is attacked, and lost a certain amount of life/died, it will change onwership to the player that killed/damaged it. The unit should be able to be killed over and over again several times. This is what i tried to make, but it obviously is rather bad since if a unit have to much attack and kills the unit the unit dissapears instead of chaning ownership. Anyone that is willing to help?
Untitled Trigger 003
- Unit - A unit Is attacked
- (Life of (Attacked unit)) Less than or equal to (<=) 10.00
- (Unit-type of (Attacked unit)) Equal to (==) Gold Income
- Unit - Change ownership of (Attacked unit) to (Owner of (Attacking unit)) and Change color
- Unit - Set life of (Attacked unit) to 100.00%