• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Change Colors Of Missiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
you won´t need a custom texture but a custom model.
for changing the color you can use magos model editor

there will be 3 possible ways to change it, but it´s also possible that you have to use all 3 ways to change it correctly:

1.: changing the particles colors ( you should take a look on this tutorial:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f282/making-effects-magos-35101/ )
2.: changing the used textures for example: changing a texture called blue_glow2.blp into green_glow2.blp( can be done either with the material manager or with the already mentioned tutorial)
3.: changing the geoset animation color( can be done in the geoset animation manager)

Level 3
So if i wanted to i could change the color of the texture and upload it after the changing the name and or use the model editor to change the color of it. i went through the model editor and the particles look nice, but how come they dont look anything like what the missiles were originally suppose to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.