• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cg2002's Element's Open Rpg v.44

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Cg2002's Element's Open Rpg v.44 (Map)

Level 5
This is the open source non protected version of elements rpg. take it. do what you want with it I am sick of the constant negative responses I get with it Ive spent a shitload of time working on this map so alot of the hard work is done. Feel free to take it. call it your own modify it make it better in whatever way you see fit. its about 1/2 dont all it needs is skills items and the higher level areas. Have fun and you dont have to credit me for any of the map. I just want to see what people might come up with with the map instead of me just tossing it in the garbage. I will not be working on this map anymore. I dont have the morale to spend any more time on this map.

-Cg2002

Btw run the map optimizer to get rid of the lag u will get when you try to host it u can get that at wc3campaigns.net

Level 1
Damn i got hooked on this map personaly i thought this was one of the best rpgs ive played it was completly unique from what you see on the battle net. im sorry to hear that it wont be finshed.

Anyway i think you did an excellent job with what you have done

Level 1
Cg, I was pretty excited when I heard of your elements rpg, which was something I was imagining after this new rpg craze on battle.net. Your idea to innovate rpgs with the idea of elements instead of blademasters and mages was awesome. However when I read today that you have decided to quit, it simply proved that innovation is so damn hard to succeed it rarely happens when it should. I was, in fact, going to ask you to let me help you with the map (its pretty good btw). Bad comments happen, but you should use them to your advantage and grow from them. If you ever decide to make some creative map like this again, let me know.

Level 5
I think someday in maybe a month i'll feel inspired again to make a new map ive got a good idea but its going to be different than this style. But right now I am pretty annoyed with the whole thing. Making a medieval style rpg with long swords and shields and quests to save the princess type crap are really easy to make and overdone so I dont want to waste my time doing that. If you want to help on the project. go ahead and take it over its all yours. Most of the triggering is pretty straight foreward in the campaign editor. I have the categories set out to where it'd be easy to take it over. From skills to the triggering. I hope someone skilled takes what I started and makes it better. I love my map but its disheartening to get the fucked up comments I get from people. Creativity is not shined upon in the world of pre-teen battle.net players now adays. It seems the older crowd has left war3 mostly to go play wow or something. And the more mature players are the ones who like the creative and innovative maps that you can find on this site and wc3campaigns.net but you'll never see them hosted. because of just that thing.

Level 5
Plus if I start a new project I am going to have a reliable, skilled, team interested in making the project. If anybody else is getting an error i'll just upload a different version. Let me know if there are errors in the file.

Level 5
Im done feeling sorry for myself. I am going to resume the project. If anybody is interested in helping out on the project contact me im cg2002 in us east. or pm me on this site. I'll be uploading a new version in a bit. Im going to add quite a bit before i upload it though.