• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dryad.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Love
Reactions: deepstrasz
Don't know why I tried to do this skin, because it's ugly. Thing is, model wrap i strange and confusing and "getting on people's nerves".
Dryad-->Centaur

Keywords:
Dryad, night, elf, centaur, queen, spear, woman
Contents

Centaur Queen (Texture)

Reviews
09:07, 24th Sep 2008 Hawkwing: [Pending] Changes have not been made.

M

09:07, 24th Sep 2008
Hawkwing:
[Pending]
Changes have not been made.

That is probably the worst skin I've seen in months, no one will ever use that..

Work more on it, you cant upload half-finished works..

I wont vote yet, but for now its 1/5, unacceptable!

Not at all! This is actually quite good compared to the majority of the stuff I've seen lately. But one major problem is the lack of contrast in the hair and face.

Level 34
XS-Archangel, watch out, you made a double post! Fix that mistake quickly, or you'll get punished for that. (not by me) Use the
edit.gif
button to merge those two posts in one post! And it should look like this:

as I said, when I started I was really pleased with arms, stomach, boobs, but when I saw it wraped . :S I was ... in "crap mode".

Dryad is had to skin

if someone approve this skin I will report his decision to Ralle, so he will decide about that person's destiny on the forum :DD

As for the skin, this is my oppinion:

GOOD
[+] Idea is good
[+] Deer body looks good
[+] Torso looks good but...

BAD
[-] ...the torso is to muscular
[-] Hair contrast is bad and it needs shading
[-] I don't like how the torso part and deer body are combining, you can see a line there
[-] and WHY is it so shiny?? Is that shine made with Photoshop?? Because, I can't see that shine on the skin

NEUTRAL
[=] She doesn't really look like a queen...
[=] You've could change the weapon too
[=] She could use some armor... ?

RESULT
2.75/5 - It's not that bad but... you've could work a little bit more on it.

FINAL RATE
3/5 - Useful

Last edited:
Level 12
@Friky :) I know, everything is correct what you've said. Thing is next... I was sad when I saw wrapping system at this model (for god sake I can see her abdominals and bra on her back :D).

It's shiny because I put light in model editor from which I took screenshots :) I would do it better, but I was lazy because I saw that this skin can't be good, so I speed up all.

Level 12
Hm.... there's alot to say about this skin but my main concerns are the merge between the horse part and the mannish-lady part, the spearhead and plumes need alot more contrast, as is for the hair. The horse body also needs a little more contrast. The upper body is done quite well, though take a look at warcraft centaurs and you will see that their upper body isn't exactly human, they are pail-ish gray and I would suggest adding some armour.

And lastly, don't take screenshots with such intense lighting, it distracts from the value of the actual texture.

Level 8
as I said, when I started I was really pleased with arms, stomach, boobs, but when I saw it wraped . :S I was ... in "crap mode".
if someone approve this skin I will report his decision to Ralle, so he will decide about that person's destiny on the forum :DD
If you know it sucks, why wast our time by uploading it? It looks nothing like a Centar. Darken the skin, add some tattoos, and do something with the hair, it should look better. On a better note, it does look pretty sexy! 2/5

Level 3
i was lookin for dryad skin/model, and you are pretty much first one who did it XD

pretty much, i was gettin sick of old one.

nice thinking of making it as centaurus.

what ill say is it contains too many shine.

she aint demoness.

remove all shine then it will be fine

Level 34
looks like some kind of centaur...
No shit, Sherlock... -_-

Anyway... I also made a Dryad Centaur skin, 2-3 months ago, but it's not intended to be for uploading, because it's kinda ''private'', I made it by request, it's for my friend's campaign...

Well, I can show you the pic of the wrap, but unwrap... no no...

Attachments

• CentaurScout.JPG
    CentaurScout.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,556
Level 8
No shit, Sherlock... -_-

Anyway... I also made a Dryad Centaur skin, 2-3 months ago, but it's not intended to be for uploading, because it's kinda ''private'', I made it by request, it's for my friend's campaign...

Well, I can show you the pic of the wrap, but unwrap... no no...
Be nice to the noob, remember your contribution...
Anyway your version looks a hell of a lot better. That is a 4/5. You should obtain permission to upload that.

Level 3
breast is flatter then male. that is weird,

and still, shine effect sucks

and hair looks like an wig