• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

cd key for warcraft 3 reign of chaos anyone got a spare one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Buy. A. Damn. Copy.
It's like 20 bucks for the whole battle chest.
Don't give me that "I don't have any money" line.
Mow a fucking lawn.
kthxbai

Level 9
It shouldn't be expensive, I got it for $100. Now its like $80.00, and I have heard the kangaroo's taste good :D . I once did a newspaper job, but it was cheap (50 cents per newsletter or something like that) so we did. I can't remember because it was 3 years ago.

By the way, do you like in a rural area or at a countryside?

Level 7
Do you still need a CD key?
I have a Bnet account with ROC and TFT registered on it that I never use, its digital download and includes the keys, it also has Diablo2 and Expsansion if you want them aswel. I play on a different CD key so never use the account, may aswel go to some1 who wnats it.

UPDATE: Account has been given to leet firefirefox cos he asked first.

Last edited:
Level 2
i lost my tft some time ago to a friend who cant find it anymore.. if you really already did buy the game i can understand that you dont want to do that again :D
if its "illegal" for me or not, i searched the internetz 10 min long and got a working one.
its not that hard ;)..

Status
Not open for further replies.