• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cave Goblin

A cave goblin created for the Mini-Modeling Contest. A separate HD portrait model will be made soon and possibly alternate stand animations. It is made to have a sword/club attachment in its left hand (Weapon).

Keywords:
cave goblin, the hobbit, lord of the rings, goblin
Contents

Cave Goblin (Model)

Reviews
17:25, 16th Jan 2013 Pharaoh_: Will be reviewed after the contest ends. Misha: groovy model :) added rating

M

17:25, 16th Jan 2013
Pharaoh_: Will be reviewed after the contest ends.

Misha: groovy model :) added rating

Level 5
This model is very nice. I am big fan of goblin models, and ths one has stellar quality. In my opinion the hive always lacked a good NON-techy goblin, until now (rep for that). This model has good attachment points, and I find the animations suit the race class very well with its awkward spontaneity of being a goblin. The anims are very monkey like, which suits the model nicely, and the color can easily be changed to a good greenish tone for a standard looking goblin as well. The one BIG down side... which I was very disappointed with (only because a very good work project should be near a flawless one) is this model has no corpse... PLEASE add a corpse =)

Level 21
I have just updated the model.
The old version had a problem with the select-ability of the model in game. When creating a selection box behind the model, it would select from a much farther distance from where the model starts. This has been resolved. I also tweaked the attachment point location of the Weapon attachment.