• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CauldronWithHeads

Keywords:
Cauldron Soup
Contents

CauldronWithHeads (Model)

Level 4
I am so sick and tired of these crappy models where a person just deletes a part of the model and calls it something new... I'm sure you can do better than this.

Level 1
I wish there was a way to submit model packs. These kind of things are useful, but it would be easier to just be able to download slight modifications all in one pack. 8)

For the people that are whining about this stuff, get a life. These types of models can be very useful for projects that have no modelers or lazy modelers. While its a simple edit, and doesn't take much skill, thats not what matters, its the usefulness that should be taken into consideration.

Level 2
i like it. i needed something like this a few moments ago, and now i found this.

thx for this.

Level 3
3.5/5 Like Wolverabid said, its nothing special. Useful if you wanted like, lets say, a poisoned soup. Its an okay model. Edit: I vote for approval.

Last edited:
Level 2
Useful...?

This is useful as I was looking for a model without heads.

I am so sick and tired of these crappy models where a person just deletes a part of the model and calls it something new... I'm sure you can do better than this.

He's not saying it IS his.. Other wise he would have said "Give me credits if you use in your map" which he didn't! I'm pretty sure he's done better than this (I don't know) but as I stated above... and many other people have "A model may be useful... if not in your eyes, other people's eyes!"