• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Wars preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
By the way these maps have NOTHING to do with the other castle wars... I just came up with that name..... So do not think this is like any of the other maps! I have fixed my pics, thanks you very much... Lol but thanks guys for telling me how! Pic 1-Race Selection, pic2-Your home town (so far) pic3-Samuri academy (one class you can choose) pic4- Druid's park (another class)(almost done) pic5-is all of the races in the map. pic6- Warrior Training grounds(another class) pic7-Necromancer's lair(another class) Thanks Tenabea for the models GREAT JOB ON EM!!! ill give you credit in my map!:smile:

Attachments

• Race selection.PNG
    Race selection.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 149
  • The castle.PNG
    The castle.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 149
  • Samuri Academy.PNG
    Samuri Academy.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 119
  • Druid's Park.PNG
    Druid's Park.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 115
  • Races.PNG
    Races.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 136
  • Warrior Training.PNG
    Warrior Training.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 98
  • Necromancer's Lair.PNG
    Necromancer's Lair.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Level 2
The website didn't allow me to upload them. it said an error had occured for all of them... So what should I do??

Level 2
HOORAH!!! THANK YOU!! alright looks good! if you need some more pics tell me on this/pm me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.