• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CarnifexByBurning_Dragoon

Ok, this is a simple recolored skin, of my carnifex.

Path: Carnifex4.blp ( replace the 5 with a 4 ).

I'll submit another skin soon

Keywords:
Zergling, zerg, hydralisk,poison

--- MERGE ---

Update: adding some keywords, as Pyramide@d suggested.

Keywords:
Carnifex, warhammer, 40K, Tyranid
Previews
Contents

Carnifex5 (Texture)

CarnifexByBurning_Dragoon (Model)

Reviews
20:10, 6th Sep 2008 Hawkwing: [Rejected] Recoloured and no link to the original skin/model.
Level 3
Holy shit what a model. first i thought it was a dragon from the picture of the link. i was wrong. then i opened the link to enlarge. got a better view of it. he looked really fimilar then i read the name. and at that moment that alien race from 40k popped into my head. Tyranids.

1000/10

almost looks like an Mutated Zergling

Level 5
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000/5 u are the most awesome modeler ever those things are some of the coolest monsters in history and u perfected it.

Level 9
AWSOME 5/5 i agree with veggie im also looking forward to see what else you make in the future but i rate on the qualty of the look since my computer isnt too good so i acnt dl all the modles and test them out besides im too lazy to use them

for those who dont know
war hammer40k is sorta like wc i guess but its more advanced system
like you group up your people assign spicial wepons to them and even add heros to groups it might not sound too complicated but it is ingame or maby its just me.......

either way i would give it a DC worth modle

all these modles people have been making are 100%perfect i seriously dont know how in the world they can make such quality ones i dont even know how to work the modle programs thier hard as to understand
it could be just me again.....

Level 5
o0 OMG this is SOOO awsome, i only care to post when c a model thats better than the 1 i thought was the best ever. And i mean you can make this on 20 hours or something!?, OMG you're awsome, i love you! More tyranids yes! plz!! danm i love this model!! argh its perfect!! OMG i Luv you!

M

20:10, 6th Sep 2008
Hawkwing:
[Rejected]
Recoloured and no link to the original skin/model.

Level 8
love this, love warhammer and tyranids we need gene-stealers aswell to make it complete or maybe some more of these guys but the soldiers and flyers either way this model and skin will open the door to a whole new place for skinners, modelers to have fun. thank you.

Level 3
BTW: where do i buy this model in RL?, i cant find it on any sites :S plz gimme a link icon_biggrin.gif i want this! icon_razz.gif

Did you try this site?

And btw, could you make a Hive Tyrant, Tyrant Guard, Broodlord, Lictor, Warrior, Genestealer, Termagaunt, Hormagaunt, Ripper, Ravener, Gargoyle, Spore Mine, Zoanthrope and Biovore as well? (The Red Terror, Old One Eye, Scythed Hyrodule, Barbed Hyrodule, Harridan, Trygon and Hierophant are optional) ^^

Level 12
The anonymus post was made by me. The first carnifex was called screemer killer not the new ones after that one.
You should join the team working on the tyranid mod for Dawn of War. Here is a link: http://tyranids.dowfiles.com/portal.php

Level 6
I have a question. What is the sound code u use for the foot step sound? Thanks. By the way, u should map half the model first, mirror it to the other side, covert all to editable mesh and connect them. That way u get a nice symetrical mapping.
5/5 though, hardly see a nice model amd from scratch. :D