• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Carmak

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I started this map by scratch and used absolutely no other resources but what I have available. This is a very basic Run N' Gun map with some story and variety. I never made a map this big before, so be honest and offer what you can to help. This map is NOT protected. I'm not good at terraining, triggering or making AI so everything on this map is straight out of my imagination. I hope you enjoy this map and will not hesitate to contact me about any fixes or suggestions so that I may make this map the best that it can be. Thanks!

Keywords:
Carmak Run N' Gun
Contents

Carmak (Map)

Reviews
02:53, 30th Jul 2008 Septimus: 1 question, I seen 3 starting location. But, how come it only could had 1 player ? Fix that.

M

02:53, 30th Jul 2008
Septimus:

1 question, I seen 3 starting location. But, how come it only could had 1 player ? Fix that.