• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CardCraft v1.5

Pick from 8 unique, 30-card decks, and play a variety of units and spells to defeat your opponent.

- 1v1 battles with up to 2 spectators
- Simple and easy to learn mechanics
- A new match can be started with any 2 players after a match ends
- 8 unique decks with different mechanics and strategies
- Paladin: This hero excels at protecting his units with defenders, healing, and units with large amounts of health.
- Hunter: This hero focuses on quickly taking down the enemy hero with cheap units, flyers, and damaging spells.
- Wizard: This hero builds power by stalling enemy units and protecting himself while he prepares his most powerful spells.
- Tinker: This hero commands an army of Scrapbots, then upgrades and repurposes them to empower more powerful units.
- Death Knight: This hero readily sacrifices his own units, and feeds them to his most powerful minions to increase their power.
- Druid: This hero specializes in developing a large amount of versatile units, then empowering them with spells.
- Warchief: This hero leads a variety of powerful warriors who rush to quickly take down the enemy hero.
- Demon: This chaotic hero's decks contains random cards from all other heroes.

Version 1.1 Update:
- Added Demon Hero
- Various typos and bug fixes

Version 1.2 Update:
- Various tooltip fixes

Version 1.3 Update:
- You may now battle Ai opponents when playing solo
- Starting mana increased to 2
- Various tooltip fixes

Version 1.4 Update:
- Various bug fixes
- Various Ai fixes

Version 1.5 Update:
- Restored unit animations
- Various balance changes
Previews
Contents

CardCraft v1.5 (Map)

Reviews
A really nice minigame that offers a lot of replayability. The concept is cool and the execution is very good. I loved playing this. Kinda sad the AI only ends the turn without using its cards. Approved!

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

A really nice minigame that offers a lot of replayability. The concept is cool and the execution is very good. I loved playing this. Kinda sad the AI only ends the turn without using its cards.

Approved!

I just tested it with the file uploaded here on hive, and I was able to see and load it ingame. The map is called Cardcraft v1.2 and it is 4 players. I'm not sure what could be causing your issue. Make sure the map file was moved to the correct folder.
there is no requirement for "correct folder". It just doesnt show

Level 7
there is no requirement for "correct folder". It just doesnt show
Maps typically need to be put into the Warcraft 3 Maps folder to be launched in-game. I can confirm this is working for the uploaded version of this map. If it is not showing, I recommend troubleshooting your warcraft 3 installation, as I don't think it's an issue with this map. I'm sorry it's not working for you.

Maps typically need to be put into the Warcraft 3 Maps folder to be launched in-game. I can confirm this is working for the uploaded version of this map. If it is not showing, I recommend troubleshooting your warcraft 3 installation, as I don't think it's an issue with this map. I'm sorry it's not working for you.
my warcraft 3 game has no problems. it's your map the problem

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
@Butters711 you've been asked by @stan0033 about the game/patch version the map was saved on (I assume at least 1.33 if not more as the site shows)
1676190124110.png

Then, @stan0033 just assumed it's the map's fault without clearing the first question. From what I remember @stan0033 usually uses pre-1.32 patch versions.

Both of you, please pay attention to what you write each other so you can have a decent and on topic conversation.