• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't use an internal sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
im talking about the sound editor, it wont show up

it really glitchy, i tried replace the internal sound with the same one from another map

and it will work, but if i remove it from the sound editor variables right screen and try to use sound again, it wont show up

Level 20
im talking about the sound editor, it wont show up

it really glitchy, i tried replace the internal sound with the same one from another map

and it will work, but if i remove it from the sound editor variables right screen and try to use sound again, it wont show up

So if you click 'Use as Sound' once, it will work, but then when you remove it and try to 'Use as Sound' again it won't show up at the Sound Editor?

Level 8
okay i've given up on the issue a while ago, but I just tried it now and rofl it works -_-

it was probably something i did wrong, but i'm not sure.... i still wasted a good 30 minutes on trying to fix this

anywho thanks for the responses and your time though

Offtopc: orz, OTL = a person laying down with his head on the floor

Level 30
okay i've given up on the issue a while ago, but I just tried it now and rofl it works -_-

it was probably something i did wrong, but i'm not sure.... i still wasted a good 30 minutes on trying to fix this

No problem, bro. Your World Editor might glitch sometimes.

Level 20

Your welcome :)

But for future references and for future problems like this you might want to add screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.