• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Can you carry triggers to other campaign levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey everyone! I was recently trying to create a fun little campaign for my friend and I, and there is a certain part where you go back to a previous level (with a lot of the same terrain and triggers) and I was wondering if there was a way to make your triggers themselves carry over from one map to another, or would you need to recreate the triggers every time on each map?

There are a few lesser triggers that I can easily make (Like alliance aspects and such) on each map, but it would definitely be a time saver if I can just carry them over from the previous maps trigger editor. This would be even more invaluable if I can transfer over some of the other triggers I set up on the previous map to the one where you return to the previous levels area.

The question itself may sound a bit noobish, but I assure you... I am most definitely a noob at this. Hehe! Any help would be immensely appreciated!

Level 6
Wow, I can't believe that idea never even crossed my mind. It'd be great for at least the simpler ones I use often, and I could use it for one time scenario's like this level too. I don't know why but I never think of doing things like that. Thanks so much! :infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.