• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

can someone please give me a tapatalk warcraft underground account because mine wont let me download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
my account wont let me download models because it says You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post so can someone just let me borrow your account i would do anything to download models like this DotA 2 Ursa Warrior so please let me borrow and if you would download it for me i still have more to download thats why i would like to borrow your account

Level 2
if i request a model now they would not accept it because its in the rules no wow rips thats why i would borrow your warcraft underground account to download it because its impossible to download wow rips on hive workshop

if i request a model now they would not accept it because its in the rules no wow rips thats why i would borrow your warcraft underground account to download it because its impossible to download wow rips on hive workshop

so can you just download the model for me and send it to me

if you will let me borrow your account or download it for me i will give you a gift here

its a wow rip of a bear

Attachments

• GrizzlyBear.mdx
    180.3 KB · Views: 37
  • BearSkinBrown.blp
    72.3 KB · Views: 39
  • GrizzlyBear_Portrait.mdx
    180.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.