• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone give me a terrainART/Terrain.slk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Recently came back to start editing my map, I had to use a older version of Warcraft 3 to get the editor going. But now it gives me the "missing TerrainArt/Terrain.slk", can I get that file, and can someone tell how to inject it into War3 file.

Level 6
Sadly that means that I can't open my map then. Need to use a old(pre-newblizz) version of the game to update the map.

I have the TerrainArt/Terrain.slk file in my MPQ but still doesn't work. So I began to manually apply pathing blockers on mountains instead.

Level 21
Would you share the map? Maybe it works on my end (i still have a separate wc3 installation 1.27 with newgen).

Level 6
The problem with that is that I would have to send you the map every time a new version is about to be released, if it even works.

Umswe tile pathability worked pre-war3 patch, so that means that my editor breaks the pathability every time I save.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
The idea is you use the ancient tools to open your map and then removing all the dependency on them from the map so SharpCraft can open it.

Often this is as simple as removing all uses of third party GUI from the triggers so only standard GUI remains. Functionally such actions can be replaced with custom script as that is fully portable.

Status
Not open for further replies.