• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign/Unique Models yet to appear in Reforged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Copy-pasted directly from this post in the official forums

So far here’s the campaign/unique models that aren’t live yet (in no particular order), how would you expect them to look like in campaign? Here’s how I think they should look

1. Califax from Brothers in Blood
  • I expect him to have some sort of a Warden-ish armor

2. Duke Lionheart from Enemies at the Gate

• I expect him to look almost the same with Halakh but his main coat would be decorated with some medals or a duke uniform like an 18th century french uniform.
3. Guardian of the Deep from To Tame a Land
  • A sea giant with Makrura armor would look cool
4. Sea King from To Tame a Land
  • Absolute king unit if he would ever wear skinned hydra pelt
5. Skeleton Lord from The Oracle
  • A skeleton Warden perhaps, since Stonetalon Peak used to be a Night Elf territory
6. Skeleton King from A Destiny of Flame and Sorrow
  • A skeleton with some crown and some tall spiked phalanx shield
7.Captain Thornby from Old Hatreds
  • A refined captain with a Theramore crest on his shield
8. Zerx Hydromon from Old Hatreds
  • This Archmage suits well some Kul Tiran colors and some fringes on his shoulder pads like Daelin Proudmoore
9. Mystic from Brothers in Blood
  • This unit must and should be a Druid
Ardenaso said:
Inconsistencies in Classic WC3 that you want to see fixed in Reforged
I don’t know what Mystics are but if they are arcane mages, then they are contradicting to the Night Elves’ ban on arcane, much more even to the Wardens, since they (Maiev, particularly) hate the Highborne so much. But their spells are apparently shamanistic (Purge and unusable Bloodlust) so it may be somewhat “a little bit druidic”. But still…

10. Murloc Ritualist from To Tame a Land
  • I expect this unit to have some water staff and some shell trinkets
11. Baelgun Flamebeard from Into the Shadow Web Caverns
  • Would be nice if his armor would be a bit snowed and his avatar form also had glowing runes like Muradin
12. Militia Commander from King Arthas, Royal Guards from The Crossing
  • I expect this unit to be almost the same as a Knight but with a Captain Helm and a Shield on his left hand instead of the sword, almost similar to the WC2 Paladin
13. Militia Captain from King Arthas
  • I expect this unit to be some tight leather patched unit but with some some armor and a Captain helm
14. Militia Spearman from King Arthas
  • I expect this unit to be some Militia but with the equipment of a Brigand
15. Lord Blackthorn from The Dark Lady
  • I expect this unit to retain the original classic Bandit Lord model but still reforged and polished, but also with insignia and crests of Alterac on his armor (since the mercenary camps were orange and it was said that the survivng Alteraci managed to loot Lordaeron when it was Scourged, implying greatly he is one of those Alteraci bandits)
16. Murloc Tidal Lord from The Dark Lady
  • This unit should have some skull staff and some grimoire like a Necromancer since it can cast Death Coil to match the “deathly” theme of this mini-boss
17. Deathlord from To Tame a Land
  • This unit should be changed to a unique Death Knight model since lorewise it is a Death Knight
18. Eldritch Deathlord from Old Hatreds
  • Same as #17, it should also be a Death Knight
19. Feranor Steeltoe from Blackrock and Roll
  • Please give him a single dwarf blacksmith model, would be really nice for mapmakers
The rest, like Theramore Elites, Mug’thol, Kor’gall, Krag’jin, Zul’rogg, Outland Arena bosses, special creeps, and others I forgot to mention or just not important to mention, should also have unique models

How about yours? I’m curious on how you want them to look like in Reforged

Last edited:
Level 13
I'm pretty certain that all the models have been datamined, and that they won't be adding any new ones. To credit Blizzard, there are a bunch of models already anyway, even for some completly unimportant characters. And that is great.

Level 13
still is kinda weird, there is a custom model for Gar'Thok, but no for Sen'jin : /
Yeah, that's strange. Who knows at this point. That Campaign might not be in Reforged at all. Or it may be added later, with a purchasable Sen'jin skin for the Shadow Hunter :peasant-thinking:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Lol, was going to create the thread myself and credit you for the B.net thread but ah well.
Also wanted to name it What character models would you want in Reforged?

I've mentioned many of those if not all :D in my post on your other thread (Reforged - Inconsistencies in Classic WC3 that you want to see fixed in Reforged?) which should be used in tandem with this one.

Here goes:
For me, it's mostly from the RTS games lore.

1. Sir Lothar (Warcraft: Orcs & Humans/young-mid life version and Warcraft II older, mounted version)
  2. King Wrynn III
  3. Medivh (child and evil versions)
  4. Conjurers
  5. Guardian Aegwyn (mentioned as so in WcII)
  6. Nielas Aran (mentioned as such in WcII)
  7. prince Llane (and king Llane)
  8. Lady Varia
  9. Clerics
  10. Blackhand
  11. Warcraft I & II variations for units (Peasant, Footman, Knight, Catapult, Peon, Grunt, Raider)
  12. Warcraft I & II variations for buildings (Town Hall, Farm, Blacksmith, Lumber Mill, Barracks, Stable)
  13. variations for buildings depending on seasons like in Warcraft II (summer/spring and winter; autumn could work for night elf ancients)
  14. Crossbowmen (wrongfully named Archers though in Wc:O&H).
  15. Scorpions
  16. Spiders
  17. Water Elementals
  18. Daemons (+WcII version)
  19. Church (+WcII version)
  20. Tower (Wc:O&H both the Orc and Human ones)
  21. Gold Mine (+WcII version including the Draenor variation)
  22. Ogre (Wc:O&H since the WcII version is pretty much the one in WcIII)
  23. Brigand
  24. Slime
  25. Skeleton (+WcII version)
  26. Fire Elemental
  27. Garona
  28. Warlock
  29. Necrolyte
  30. of course could be nice to have Warcraft: Orcs & Humans and Warcraft II (+expansions) tilesets and doodads
  31. Spearmen
  32. Kennels
  33. Temple
  34. Griselda
  35. Turok
  36. Tome of Divinity
  37. Stormwind (keep)
  38. Black Rock (spire fortress)
  39. Archangel

1. Gul'dan (Death Knight mount version; actually it would be more interesting to have a reanimated/skeletal frost wolf/dire wolf instead as intimidation towards shamans)
  2. Death Knight (WcII)
  3. Sire Uther Lightbringer (young-mid life mounted version)
  4. Archbishop Alonsus Faol
  5. Paladin (WcII version, mounted)
  6. Cho'gall
  7. Zuljin
  8. Orgrim Doomhammer
  9. Runestone of Caer Darrow
  10. The Portal (WcII version)
  11. High Elf Druid
  12. Ogre Mound
  13. Altar of Storms (WcII version)
  14. Daemonlord Sargeras (+WcIII titan version)
  15. King Terenas (mid life and the WcIII version)
  16. Admiral Daelin Proudmoore (mid-life)
  17. Thoras Trollbane
  18. Genn Greymane
  19. Lord Perenolde
  20. Elven Archer (WcII male version +Elven Ranger)
  21. Ballista (WcII version)
  22. Mage
  23. Demolition Squad
  24. Gnomish Flying Machine (WcII version)
  25. Gryphon Rider (WcII version)
  26. Oil Tanker (human and orc variations)
  27. Elven Destroyer
  28. Transport (WcII orc and human versions)
  29. Battleship (the one in WcIII is similar to the original)
  30. Gnomish Submarine
  31. Elven Lumber Mill
  32. Towers (Scout, Guard and Cannon)
  33. Shipyard (orc and human WcII versions)
  34. Foundry (both factions)
  35. Oil Refinery (both factions)
  36. Keep (WcII version)
  37. Gnomish Inventor
  38. Mage Tower
  39. Gryphon Aviary (WcII)
  40. Castle (WcII)
  41. Ner'zhul (shaman and dark shaman)
  42. maybe pre-WcIII Draenei but =/= Eredar version
  43. custom Twisting Nether tileset and doodads :D
  44. Kilrogg Deadeye
  45. Rend and Maim
  46. Zuluhed the Whacked
  47. Alexstrasza (enslaved and WcIII version)
  48. Troll Axethrower (WcII version +Berserker)
  49. Goblins Sappers (WcII version)
  50. Goblin Zeppelin (WcII version)
  51. Dragon (WcII version)
  52. Troll Destroyer
  53. Ogre Juggernaut (well, the WcIII one is basically like the one from WcII)
  54. Giant Turtle
  55. Eye of Kilrogg
  56. of course it could be really nice to have remade FX of WcI and WcII spells
  57. Runes (from Ogre Magi)
  58. Great Hall (WcII version)
  59. Troll Lumber Mill
  60. Ironwood trees
  61. Watch Tower (Scout, Guard and Cannon)
  62. Stronghold (WcII)
  63. Goblin Alchemist (WcII building)
  64. Temple of the Damned
  65. Dragon Roost (WcII)
  66. Fortress (WcII)
  67. Khadgar
  68. Alleria
  69. Danath
  70. Turalyon (mounted version)
  71. Kurdran
  72. Grom Hellscream (WcII version with that nose ring piercing as in the RoC short film but also the lower jaw tattoo/paint)
  73. Kargath Bladefist
  74. Teron Gorefiend
  75. Dentarg
  76. Deathwing
  77. Fenris the Hunter
  78. Mogor the Ogre
  79. Tagar Spinebreaker
  80. Varien (young WcII-WcIII)

1. Nekros
  2. Demon Soul
  3. Rhonin
  4. Magni Bronzebeard
  5. Murgen Hammerfall
  6. Aedelas Blackmoore
  7. Durotan
  8. Kel'Thuzad (pre-Lich King meeting)
  9. Azshara
  10. Lady Vashj (pre-WcIII)
  11. Ysera the green\Dreamer
  12. Nozdormu the bronze\Timeless
  13. Dath'Remar
  14. The metallic titans (names and stuff)
  15. Old Gods (names and stuff)
  16. Malygos the Spell-Weaver
  17. Neltharion the Earth-Warder
  18. Arthas+Ner'zhul the Lich King
  19. The two men who come with Arthas in Terenas' throne room.
  20. The council in the Warning (ambassador etc.)

1. Eitrigg
  2. Tirion Fordring
  3. Mirador
  4. Taelan
  5. Saidan Dathrothan
  6. Karandra
  7. Arden
  8. Barthilas

Would be awesome if they did a .pdf like the RoC manual with every character and unit in the game having a short story.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
all the models have been datamined

and that was it? I paid 30$ not 15$, they should do more I hope

there are a bunch of models already anyway, even for some completly unimportant characters

those were for Humans and Orcs, and some creeps in TFT Blood Elf campaign, there's none yet for Night Elves, Kul Tiras, and Undead

You forgot Bloodfeast who has Wurtz Leg and Timmy the Kid.

You mean the Butcher? I hope they make his model like the Diablo/HotS Butcher as a reference to him

Rend and Maim from the fel orc forces

Apparently they retconned them out, I do hope they change them into like Kargath Bladefist, Teron Gorefiend, Tagar Spinebreaker, Zuluhed the Whacked, and Ragnok Bloodweaver

Saidan Dathrothan

Would be nice if there's a cutscene where he spots Garithos' body and carries it away, which hints/foreshadows the founding of the Scarlet Crusade

Barthilas

Was expecting him to be some militia mini-boss in the Culling tbh

• Khadgar

• Alleria

• Danath

• Turalyon (mounted version)

• Kurdran

Would be nice if Kael'thas' narration in TFT shows them

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Apparently they retconned them out, I do hope they change them into like Kargath Bladefist, Teron Gorefiend, Tagar Spinebreaker, Zuluhed the Whacked, and Ragnok Bloodweaver
That would basically be a retcon of WcII. Those weren't supposed to survive. Teron probably went with Ner'zhul and became a Lich while the others died as we don't see any of them in Azeroth, only Grom. A, Bladefist, I think was still on Azeroth too.
No idea who Ragnok is.
Was expecting him to be some militia mini-boss in the Culling tbh
Yeah, a hidden undead boss in one of those village houses.
Would be nice if Kael'thas' narration in TFT shows them
I don't think Kael'thas had anything to do with those? At least as far as the war events go.
Would be nice if there's a cutscene where he spots Garithos' body and carries it away, which hints/foreshadows the founding of the Scarlet Crusade
Weren't all the remaining humans, well, Alliance forces eliminated by Sylvanas? Only Garithos?

Level 13
and that was it? I paid 30$ not 15$, they should do more I hope
those were for Humans and Orcs, and some creeps in TFT Blood Elf campaign, there's none yet for Night Elves, Kul Tiras, and Undead
Lol, both Undead and Night Elves are in the BETA already, and all of their models, plus some Campaign models are already present. There are dozens videos on youtube about them, here are WoWhead articles:
Warcraft 3 Reforged Beta Build 1.32.0.13594 - Undead Models, Sylvanas, Death Knight Hero
Night Elf Models from Warcraft III Reforged - Tyrande, Malfurion, Faerie Dragon
Night Elf Buildings - Warcraft III Reforged
Kul Tirans are going to be humans with Hydromancer/Chaplin instead of Sorceress/Priest. I personally hoped they would BfA-ise them, but they won't. If it was ever their plan (originally), it's been cut by now, sadly. Who knows, we'll never know, I guess.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
I don't think Kael'thas had anything to do with those? At least as far as the war events go.

it's on the Outland Cinematic where he narrates the story to Vashj

Weren't all the remaining humans, well, Alliance forces eliminated by Sylvanas? Only Garithos?

the New Alliance survivors became the Scarlet Crusade. WoW stuff

Lol, both Undead and Night Elves are in the BETA already, and all of their models, plus some Campaign models are already present. There are dozens videos on youtube about them, here are WoWhead articles:
Warcraft 3 Reforged Beta Build 1.32.0.13594 - Undead Models, Sylvanas, Death Knight Hero
Night Elf Models from Warcraft III Reforged - Tyrande, Malfurion, Faerie Dragon
Night Elf Buildings - Warcraft III Reforged

What I meant is the super-ultra-specific models like Gar'thok, Dagren, Magroth, Gazlowe, Nazgrel, etc. when then there's no models yet for the Butcher, Bloodfeast, Califax, the Elemental Guardians, the Grain Caravan, Master Zombie, Blackthorn, Mug'thol, Zerx Hydromon, Chief Petty Officer, etc. That's what I was referring to.

As I said, it would be inconsistent if Blizzard stopped halfway of creating and releasing said models.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
it's on the Outland Cinematic where he narrates the story to Vashj
Ah, that's what you meant. Sure, but it'd be a cameo of sorts :D
the New Alliance survivors became the Scarlet Crusade. WoW stuff
Ah, really? I thought that order came out of the Silver Hand like the Argent Crusade or something.
So, the others ran when Garithos was killed :D?
As I said, it would be inconsistent if Blizzard stopped halfway of creating and releasing said models.
Definitely.

Level 13
I already know about them all since release, no need to tell me those; what I meant is the super-ultra-specific models like Gar'thok, Dagren, Magroth, Gazlowe, Nazgrel, etc. when then there's no models yet for the Butcher, Bloodfeast, Califax, the Elemental Guardians, the Grain Caravan, Master Zombie, Blackthorn, Mug'thol, Zerx Hydromon, Chief Petty Officer, etc. That's what I was referring to.
Ah. Tbh I don't remember 90% of those stuff, and I acctually like most stuff (e.g Califax being regular KotG). There is an Ogre Leader for the Campaign model, maybe even Bandit too. I would much prefer them adding the models that improve the gameplay. Like adding Satyr hero(s) to the Night Elf Campaign, adding some specific Forsaken units (apothecaries, undead elven archers, different buildings) to replace melee Undead units, Kirin Tor units and buildings to replace human ones in some missions etc.... But it's unrealistic to expect something like that at this point.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
There is a Ogre Leader for the Campaign model

There's 3 units using that model, the Ogre Warchief in the Kael'thas first chapter, Mug'thol, and Kor'gall

maybe even Bandit too

There's some Bandit Lord creeps we've fought in the campaign so they should give him unique model I hope

Like adding Satyr hero(s) to Night Elf Campaign

But Satyrs are mortal enemies of Night Elves to this day; or are you referring to them as enemies in RoC? We can hope we'd get a cameo of Xavalis in Illidan's chapter

Forsaken units replacing melee Undead

This is one of the things we hope as well since Reforged is supposed to "bridge" WC3 to WoW

Kirin Tor units

This one too, the last two RoC undead chapters didn't even look like we were fighting a city of mages.

But it's unrealistic to expect something like that at this point.

We can still hope; Tinker, Firelord, and Alchemist were added after release

So, the others ran when Garithos was killed :D?

Well those who were lucky enough to be away from Sylvanas at the time I guess

Level 13
But Satyrs are mortal enemies of Night Elves to this day; or are you referring to them as enemies in RoC? We can hope we'd get a cameo of Xavalis in Illidan's chapter
Yes, I'm thinking as enemies in satyr bases in The Druids Arise and A Destiny of Flame and Sorrow. You know what would bridge the gap well, between even RoC and TfT. When Illidan consumes the skull, most night elves fighting with him leave, but some consume as well, becoming Satyrs. And you finish the mission with the Satyr tech tree. That would explain why there are Satyrs fighting for Illidan and the Illidari in both TfT and WoW. But again it's unrealistic at thispoint.

Last edited:
Level 34
But it's unrealistic to expect something like that at this point.

This is one of the things we hope as well since Reforged is supposed to "bridge" WC3 to WoW
Have you seen the censored undead models that LSK made for China? (skeletal units like frost wyrm or undead horse that show flesh instead of bones lol) maybe there are censored skeletons models that would fit a forsaken faction :p

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
When Illidan consumes the skull, most night elves fighting with him leave, but some consume as well, becoming Satyrs. And you finish the mission with the Satyr tech tree.
Hell no. Illidan doesn't become a Satyr. Satyrs are evil. Illidan wasn't against night elves but only for selfish reasons.
If anything, other demon hunters since
demon hunters.png
That would explain why there are Satyrs fighting for Illidan and the Illidari in both TfT and WoW.
By that time Illidan has already made the pact with Kil'jaeden.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Have you seen the censored undead models that LSK made for China? (skeletal units like frost wyrm or undead horse that show flesh instead of bones lol) maybe there are censored skeletons models that would fit a forsaken faction

when I played, it's also censored (Asian server stuff?) but I heard the censors can be turned off in the settings

Level 13
Have you seen the censored undead models that LSK made for China? (skeletal units like frost wyrm or undead horse that show flesh instead of bones lol) maybe there are censored skeletons models that would fit a forsaken faction :p
I guess the game would be really confusing in China, lol.
On a more seriouse note, it would be the worst thing they could do.

Level 2
I was under the impression that they were making unique models for each unique character in the campaign, even for minor enemies like bandit Menag in the first human mission. I guess that isn't the case.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Idk how do I fix it, I even tried to change the numbers but they go back to 1; maybe it's that they're hardcoded of going back to 1 after every new bullet or when the list is jaunted?
You can't number them properly if you immediately put another type of list under.
You have to remove the numbers by selecting those fields and pressing on the number order list again and then do it manually for each, I think.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
You can't number them properly if you immediately put another type of list under.
You have to remove the numbers by selecting those fields and pressing on the number order list again and then do it manually for each, I think.

done. that was too hard and tedious and my muscle memory couldn't adapt the procedures

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
here's the unreleased models yet btw:

Orc Campaign Tutorial

• Sen’jin
  • Murloc Sorceror
  • Gnoll Gold Miser
  • Sea Witch
  • Siege Golem
The Defense of Strahnbrad

• Bandit Lord Menag
  • Bandit Lord Benedict
Blackrock and Roll

• Feranor Steeltoe
March of the Scourge

• Grain Caravan
  • Calis Wraithson
  • Venim Iceblade
Culling of Stratholme (2018 demo)

• Meathook
  • Salramm the Fleshcrafter
Frostmourne

• The Guardian
Undead High Elf Chapters

• High Elf Ballista
Blackrock and Roll Too

• Mazrigos
  • Thok’feroth
  • Haomarush
  • Genjuros
  • Khanzo
  • Jubei’thos
Undead Dalaran Chapters

• All the other Archmages in Dalaran
Cry of the Warsong

• Gilneas Brigade Commander
  • Stromgarde Brigade Commander
  • Kul Tiran Elite Corps Commander
Spirits of Ashenvale

• Neeloc Greedyfingers
  • Furbolg Champion
Hunter of Shadows

• Satyr Pyromancer
The Oracle

• Skeleton Lord
  • Hungry Hungry Lizard
Enemies at the Gate

• Duke Lionheart
Awakening of Stormrage

• Fire Protector
  • Lightning Protector
  • Ice Protector
Brothers in Blood

• Largest Panda Ever
  • Califax
A Destiny of Flame and Sorrow

• Skeleton King
Twillight of the Gods

• Rage Winterchill
Rise of the Naga

• Mur’gul Clam Shuckler
  • Mur’gul Shell Shuckler
  • Furbolg Trailblazer
  • Furbolg Hermit
Tomb of Sargeras

• Reef Elemental
Brothers Stormrage

• Krag’jin
  • River Golem
Dungeons of Dalaran

• Furbolg Experiment
  • Ogre Experiment
The Crossing

• Royal Guard
Gates of the Abyss

• Gorgosh
  • Mizgill
Lord of Outland

• Draenei Saboteur
  • Draenei Elite Assassin
  • Master of Pain
  • Mistress of Torment
  • Bloodgrin
  • Bonethirst
  • The Butcher
  • Rend
  • Main
  • Nera’thor
  • Sagra’nel
King Arthas

• Militia Captain
  • Militia Spearman
  • Militia Commander
Flight from Lordaeron

• Zombie Master
  • Lesser Zombie
  • Lesser Flesh Golem
  • Bloodfeast
The Dark Lady

• Blackthorn
  • Mug’thol
  • Ogre Brute
  • Ogre War Mage
  • Ogre Woundmaster
  • Murloc Puddle Lord
  • Zul’rogg
Return to Northrend

• Penguin King
  • Blood Elf Ballista
  • Blood Elf ships
A New Power in Lordaeron

• Jacobs Reject
  • Dalaran City Mutant
Into the Shadow Web Caverns

• Flamethrowing Siege Engines
  • Queen Nezar’azret
To Tame a Land

• Mogrin
  • Morg Wolfsong
  • Nogrin Onetooth
  • Harpy Thief
  • Bloodfeather
  • Razormane Spirit Caller
  • Quillboar Spirit Caller
  • Quillboar Wild One
  • Quillboar Ranger
  • Razormane Brute
  • Centaur Deathcaller
  • Centaur Flamecaller
  • Centaur Ravager
  • Centaur Marauder
  • Lesser Thunder Phoenix
  • Greater Thunder Phoenix
  • Murloc Ritualist
  • Murloc Mutant
  • Spider Crab Leviathan
  • Rexxar Wyvern
  • Rokhan Wyvern
  • Chen Wyvern
  • Guardian of the Deep
  • Sea King
  • The Deathlord
  • Kul Tiras Emissary
Old Hatreds

• Scilla Murkshadow
  • Lady Darkscale
  • Eldritch Dreadlord
  • Khan Gragtor
  • Centaur Conqueror
  • War Khan
  • Zerx Hydromon
  • Captain Thornby
  • Kobold Overlord
  • Brutal Wildkin
  • Bloodbeak the Berserker
  • Tagar
  • Bovan Windtotem
  • Mathogg
  • Baine Bloodhood
  • Revenant of Burning Souls
  • Lord Talendar
  • Maiden of Shadows
  • Mistress of Shadows
  • Elder Bronze Dragon
  • Razormane Destroyer
  • Stonemaul Ogre Warrior
  • Stonemaul Ogre Mauler
  • Ogre Priest
  • Kor’gall
  • Destroyer Zardikar
  • Talnivarr the Sleeper
  • Sinistralis of the Pain
A Blaze of Glory

• Elite Footman
  • Elite Rifleman
  • Elite Knight
  • Elite Hydromancer
  • Elite Chaplain
  • Elite Gryphon Rider
  • Advanced Flying Machine
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Admiral’s Elite Guard
  • Wave Tower
  • Storm Tower
there may be some I forgot, but I don’t think the named villagers should also get unqiue models (well props and more power to them I guess if they go out of their way and add an extra monocle to Garglemel, some wounds and stab marks to Dean, and an arrow on Achilles’ heel)

And since Blizzard also went with the extra mile to add Thalorien Dawnseeker, Anasterian Sunstrider (and that High Elf Archmage could be Belo’vir Salonar), they may have planned to change some units in cinematics:

The Last Guardian

• Anduin Lothar, Garona Halforcen, Khadgar
The Tomb of Sargeras

• Highborne versions of Azhara and Vashj
The Dusts of Outland

• Khadgar, Danath Trollbane, Alleria Windrunner, Turalyon, Kurdran Wildhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.