1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Campaign (Patch 1.31) - Fallen Kingdoms v2.0.1

Submitted by Son of War
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
[​IMG]
>> What would have happened if Illidan Stormrage had managed to complete his spell in the ruins of Dalaran and had destroyed the Frozen Throne with the Eye of Sargeras?

>> Second part of this campaign is now available: Fallen Kingdoms II

>> Fallen Kingdoms III: The campaign is finished, but I don't like the end result, so I'm not going to publish it at the moment and I'm going to try to improve it.

> Name: Fallen Kingdoms
> Version: 2.0.1
> Race: Blood Elf/Human
> Main Hero: Kael'thas
> Difficulty: Normal
> Approximate Duration: 3 hours
> Author: Son of War
> Game: Warcraft III Classic
> Context: This campaign modifies what happened in Chapter Seven "The Ruins of Dalaran" of the Night Elves campaign (The Frozen Throne)

>> Update History:
> v1.1
- Review and improvement of the lighting and weather effects of all the campaign maps.

> v1.2
- Added Prologue.
- Added Interlude.

> v1.3
- Added Apotheosis.

> v2.0
- For this version I have had to redo much of the campaign from scratch.
- I have eliminated what was previously chapter one, because I think it did not contribute anything and it became somewhat tedious.
- Added one more interlude.
- The difficulty has been adapted, so that each chapter is a little more difficult than the last.
- All dialogues have been rewritten (my mother language is not English so it is very difficult for me).
- Experience rates have also been adjusted, following the mechanics that the hero level is not limited and depends on the player.

> v2.0.1
- Initial units of the first mission modified. Two more units have been added and have been updated to make the progress smoother and less tedious. Necromancers have also been updated so that their spells can now be stolen with the Spellbreakers.

> Prologue - The Fall of the King
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

> Chapter One - Dalaran Ruins
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

> Chapter Two - Great Archive
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

> Interlude - Forbidden Power
[​IMG]

> Chapter Three - Stratholme
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

> Chapter Four - The Last Defense
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

> Interlude - Alliance
[​IMG]

> Chapter Five - Red Death
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

> Chapter Six - Lordaeron
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

> Chapter Seven - Balnazzar
[​IMG]

> Apotheosis - Fallen Kingdoms
[​IMG]

Any opinion, advice or error in the campaign, I will be grateful if you let us know.

Regards.
Contents

Fallen Kingdoms (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
[spoiler] Chapter two started without Kael. Starting the chapter from the start via the campaign menu screen doesn't help either. Check your game cache. Playing it on 1.31.1. Reminisces of maps made by a user named Mvyrea. Awaiting Update. If you...
  1. Bigos

Bigos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good morning friend,
    there is actually a way to play the customs campaigns, just grab the wc3 public test. I would be glad to try your campaign when I will finish the forsaken campaign.
    Uploading it map by map will not be necessary

2. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    customs campaigns are also coming to reforge assured via the recent patch notes @Bigos

but a save/load code system is fully acceptable as well if the dev wishes to make the map for the current patch (least till custom campaigns get fully implimented)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  3. Bigos

Bigos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, they've promised a lot of stuff...
    This day can be in a very long time

4. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    untill then we do what we can
    like this dev is doing separate maps for each chapter with some transfer system (if any)

5. Son of War

Son of War

Resources:
    Resources:
    It can be done on separate maps in the same way as in a campaign, at the completion of each chapter it is programmed to save the cache necessary to load your hero in the next chapter. This implies that to play chapter two, you must have completed the one, otherwise there will be no saved cache and it cannot be loaded.

Although obviously it would look much better as a campaign file... i hate this Reforged with all my soul :(

6. Son of War

Son of War

Resources:
    Resources:
    March 28, 2020 - All maps uploaded, campaign complete V1.0

7. Shellshock

Shellshock

Resources:
    Resources:
    If this is a campaign would'nt it be better if its just like 1 complete file with all the maps included?

8. Son of War

Son of War

Resources:
    Resources:
    I already explained it in the post, I have uploaded it like this because after update 1.32, the game no longer has the option to play custom campaigns. I am the first one who doesn't like it that way.

9. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    Aren't there premade walls already like in Stratholme? I was thinking if you use them instead of basic terrain cliffs

10. Lurker245

Lurker245

Resources:
    Resources:
    Might want to give the player a priest or two in the first chapter. It's a tiny bit tedious to wait for regeneration between packs of ogres.

11. Son of War

Son of War

Resources:
    Resources:
    I know, it's one of the things that I've changed in the next version. Thank you very much for the contribution.

12. Genn Sagirus

Genn Sagirus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can i play at other patch,

13. Son of War

Son of War

Resources:
    Resources:
    Between Monday 13th and Friday 17th of April, I will update to version 2.0 that will be playable with patch 1.31.

14. Genn Sagirus

Genn Sagirus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oke thanks for the information,

15. anzelayne

anzelayne

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks so much, I only have classic WC3 and really wanted to play this.

16. kristoffer kørvell

kristoffer kørvell

Resources:
    Resources:
    how do I play this in reforged?

17. Son of War

Son of War

Resources:
    Resources:
    The best option is from the world editor, but it can also be done by creating a custom game, which to do so you must be connected to the internet and if you have a bad connection it goes wrong. It is so poorly designed that it doesn't even work to play custom maps.

18. shadowhog

shadowhog

Resources:
    Resources:
    How do you get past the towers and levers. I hit all 4 levers but the gates do not open. I even left the archmages alive

19. Son of War

Son of War

Resources:
    Resources:
    I imagine that the levers that you activated are those that I have marked in red and, the doors that you cannot open are those that I have marked in yellow. If so, the solution is so simple that you won't believe it when you discover it, just go to the doors and look around you.

- When you get closer to the doors, the levers to open them are shown just on the other side, where the arrows point.
    [​IMG]

Regards.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020