• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Event (data transfer) question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
First, I had no idea what to search for, so sorry if this has been answered before.
Second, if this is in the wrong forum, I sincerely apologize. (And would appreciate a mod moving it to the right forum. :D)

Anyway, I'm working on a campaing that takes place over about 10 maps. And I had an idea for some special events that could happen if something happened in a previous map. For example, let's say you free someone in Map 3, could he help you in Map 7? And if you didn't free him, he does not help you at all?

And if it is possible, could anyone explain how? Or give some example triggers / whatever I need?

Thanks in advance! :D

Level 5
Alright, I'll have to look into how that works. I thought stuff like that could only save like a hero stats and that s it or something. I really need to learn more about this stuff.

Thanks guys. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.